Sign in to follow this  
StormATWAR

Avon lady? anyone seen her?

If she has to work it is kewl that she isn't here hanging with us, so we can do all the "bad" stuff without being supervised from mummy.

BUT

I'd be very sad if sometin happened to her, I have never seen her, but I actually consider her as a friend. I fell sad even more now cause the thread started 2 days ago I think and if she didnt answer sometin must be wrong

i've tried to do research but can't seem to find much as i never know where to look

LordZach no offense but that's quite a shallow comment coming from you, You can't judge someone by their Registration date. This forum isn't the center of the whole Operation Flashpoint Community and isn't the only place to socialize with fellow gamers. Maybe it's true he may or may not have known Avon long to really care but those kind of comments are disrespectful towards people like myself that had to re-register.

merely pointing out we've had more time to get to know her.

him not caring was not a shallow comment?

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (LordZach @ April 14 2002,14:41)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">don't you ever do that again!!!  biggrin.gif  biggrin.gif  biggrin.gif<span id='postcolor'>

Between the recently finished Passover holiday, a heavy workload at work and volunteering asssitance because of the current hostilities, I put everything else on the backburner. I still will have to. This is just a short visit.

I will attempt to post an ECG every now and then.

ecg_533.gif

biggrin.gif

that damn QRS complex is always going up...

that's a very sexy t wave

Okay, I wrote it, typed it, meant it, strange shoes though! Is that the torsion curve of your new shoes? The contraction vs repulsion capabilities?

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (theavonlady @ April 15 2002,19:45)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">It's two thumbtacks that went straight through the soles of my sandals.<span id='postcolor'>

But before you intended to shout: "ouch" you decided to approach the issue mathematically and to draw an appropriate diagramm of the splinters. This gave enabled to precisely set the upcoming noise-level of your upcoming "ouch!" correponding to the damage occured by the splinters! Very wise indeed!

ecg_533.gif

what is this shit? aside from a reason I took networking..

It is an ECG (Electrocardiogram). You know, heart rate, "blip", "blip", "blip", "beeeeeeeeeep" tounge.gif

a low QRS means your atteries suck or you heart cant keep up to demands. A high QRS means you got a constant pressure overload! confused.gif

I guess this patient is called Speedy Gonzalez

Avon, we here at the forum are worried about your well-being, and when you don't answer for more than 2 days, we get worried.

so for all of our sake, let's make a system where we know what happened to you in case you don't respond for more than 3 days on this forum

if you are killed, incapacitated, or so, plz email a moderator, or send a PM to them.

that report just confirmed by the AP

tape at 11

and it aint pretty

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (advocatexxx @ April 16 2002,03:25)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">NEWSFLASH!  -Reuters:  Ralph Wiggum needs a girlfriend.<span id='postcolor'>

I like Lisa [simpson] smile.gif

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (LordZach @ April 16 2002,03:30)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">do you choo choo choose her?<span id='postcolor'>

i did, but she wanted to bee a friend instead sad.gif