Sign in to follow this  
FallenPaladin

Fallen`s movie quotes quiz

Okay, the first will be an easy one! From which movie is that quote:

"We`re going in first wave... shoot anything that has more than two legs..."

The first guy who answers gives the next quote.

Starship Troopers!

Can't think of a good quote, it's too late here.

Oh well, here's one:

"Must go faster... MUST GO FASTER!"

You can probably guess this one real quick. sad.gifwink.gif

Road Trip?? Before they make the car jump over that broken bridge?

If not and if noone else can find out, please give a little hint.

Ok then... the guy who said it starts with a J...

THAT'S ALL YOU'RE GETTING FOR DINNER!

GO TO YOUR ROOM! wink.gif

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (the nothing @ April 11 2002,12:12)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Ok then... the guy who said it starts with a J...

THAT'S ALL YOU'RE GETTING FOR DINNER!

GO TO YOUR ROOM!  wink.gif<span id='postcolor'>

oliver twist??? biggrin.gif

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (the nothing @ April 12 2002,10:57)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Starship Troopers!

Can't think of a good quote, it's too late here.

Oh well, here's one:

"Must go faster... MUST GO FASTER!"

You can probably guess this one real quick. sad.gif  wink.gif<span id='postcolor'>

It's said by Jeff Goldblum in Jurassic Park I and in Independence day smile.gif

- You may fire when ready

Yes, there are a lot of movies which used this quote smile.gif

But the one i meant is StarWars, a New Hope

General Tarkin says it before Alderaan is blown up biggrin.gif

Try this one. It is a very difficult one:

"E.T. phone home....."

wow.gif

I was born that way! smile.gif I`m genius!!! biggrin.gifbiggrin.gif

Here`s another one, it`s rather short, but very popular:

Grab the cat!!!

ok..easy one. how about this?(all from same movie)

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote </td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">

"i'll fix it, so that he's the one who finds me."<span id='postcolor'>

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote </td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">

actor1 "what we need... is a hero."

actor2"do you know one?"

actor1"i know one"<span id='postcolor'>

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote </td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">"you are promising people victory i can't deliever"<span id='postcolor'>

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote </td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">"if you kill him, you can win the war for us"<span id='postcolor'>

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote </td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">"i don't stand a chance against this man"<span id='postcolor'>

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote </td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">"if the Germans capture the city, the entire country will collapse. I want our boys to resist!"<span id='postcolor'>

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote </td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">I maybe wrong to say this, comisar. but if Germans are winning, Sasha chose the right side."<span id='postcolor'>

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote </td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">"you mean something...something bigger than yourself"<span id='postcolor'>

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote </td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">"the whole country is looking at you"<span id='postcolor'>

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote </td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">"he's not dead. do you know why? because I haven't killed him yet"<span id='postcolor'>

grab the cat is from enemy of the state..

here are some more i can think of for some other movie. each quote is from a movie.

actor:"who are you talking to?"

actress:"oh...it's...XXXXX"

actor: "you mean XXXXX who wrote TTTTT"

actress: "yes"

actor: "you mean XXXXX who died in 1989."

actress:(subtitled)"FFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCCCCCCCKKKKKKKKK"

<span id='postcolor'>

(subtitled, translated)

"I wonder how long you will last as enemy."

"you write like a fencer. you would be a good one"

"you are nothing without Green Destiny"

<span id='postcolor'>

"you start to sound like your husband"

"i want to make love, and come together"(or something like that)

"do you know what's same between a hurricane and a woman? they both leave you nothing when they leave"

"we ran regression analysis with data obtained from various border areas"(or something like that)

"i know you are a strong woman"

"i'm taking this to lab"

"i think we lost him"...(shoots pistol into play pen full of plastic balls)

<span id='postcolor'>

"yeah, baby, yeah!"

"it used to be Swallows"

<span id='postcolor'>

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote </td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">"i'll be back"(easy one!!!!wink.gif<span id='postcolor'>

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote </td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">"we are wet bandits!"<span id='postcolor'>

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote </td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">"do you know what a true love is?....it's sacrifice"(man shoots woman he's been fondling)<span id='postcolor'>

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote </td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">"we are gonna win this time, right?!"<span id='postcolor'>

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote </td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">"Hey, Dim sum"<span id='postcolor'>

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote </td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">"Arrest that whore!!!"

"we are MARRIED!!"<span id='postcolor'>

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote </td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">"many....tatankka"<span id='postcolor'>

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote </td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">"well, hope you brought woman's clothes"(throws chained man into sea from a pier)<span id='postcolor'>

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote </td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">"i'll be the first one to set foot, and last one to get out"(Or something like that-recent movie)<span id='postcolor'>

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote </td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">"the only difference is, i have the microphone, you don't"<span id='postcolor'>

guys: "have you seen my car?"

girl: "i've seen back of it..."<span id='postcolor'>

woman: "how do you write woman so well?"

man: "first, i think of man, then i take away reason and accountability"

<span id='postcolor'>

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote </td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">"excellent!"(repeats throughout the movie)<span id='postcolor'>

and finally, here's one from a recent trailer of an upcoming movie!

man1: "i think you lost him(or them)"

man2: "oh, really?"(jumps out of a small airborne-craft)

man1: "I hate it when he does that."

<span id='postcolor'>

RalphWiggum's quotes are from Enemy at the Gates

I mean quotes from post Posted: April 12 2002,12: 01