Sign in to follow this  
LordZach

Pop a pill, get in shape?

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote </td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">That ultimate fantasy of the couch potato may become a reality some day, according to researchers who have found the chemical pathways muscle cells use to build strength and endurance. <span id='postcolor'>

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,50038,00.html

couldn't they have showed a picture of a woman or something?

Isn't what those electric belt thingies you strap on are for?

Ah, getting buff the lazy way, sounds good to me!

Isn't what those electric belt thingies you strap on are for?

I have one, all it does is hurt..

Hmm,

can´t be healthy to get "fit" without doing something for your cardiovascular system by moving and being active.

I guess i wouldn´t take those pills even if would get a lifetime supply for free.

me either i'm doing fine being an unhealthy lazy bastard taking a pill to get fit really wouldn't have much point

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Wobble @ April 10 2002,18:10)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Isn't what those electric belt thingies you strap on are for?

I have one, all it does is hurt..<span id='postcolor'>

yes i had a shot of one of them electric things i put the pads on my arms and my mate turned up the electric charge thru it and i couldnt switch it off for spasmodic actions of my arms it was funny after i eventually pulled them off with my teeth after battering myself in the face 30+ times

and that was the end of that keep fit method

gonna have to stop eating paste though confused.gif \

P.S. i still havent slept yet.. im about to

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Hilandor @ April 11 2002,18:23)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">yes i had a shot of one of them electric things    i put the pads on my arms and my mate turned up the electric charge thru it  and i couldnt switch it off  for spasmodic actions of my arms    it was funny after i eventually pulled them off with my teeth after battering myself in the face 30+ times

and that was the end of that keep fit method<span id='postcolor'>

ROFLMAO! biggrin.gif

That would've made a good home video.

You have given me an idea for a hilarious practical joke. smile.gif

elzisid1.jpg

Some how i just can't imagine having a girl like this. Gym is a great place for socializing with others, Making friends and nothing is more Satisfying than reaching a goal such as getting into shape, Gives one Motivation.

damn i think that is gross lol she would chew u up and spit u out eughhh

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Sheriff @ April 12 2002,11:12)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">elzisid1.jpg

Some how i just can't imagine having a girl like this. Gym is a great place for socializing with others, Making friends and nothing is more Satisfying than reaching a goal such as getting into shape, Gives one Motivation.<span id='postcolor'>

wow.gif Bah... terrible... I can`t stand women that have more muscles than I do!!

mad.gif

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (FallenPaladin @ April 12 2002,11:57)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE"></span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Sheriff @ April 12 2002,11:12)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">elzisid1.jpg

Some how i just can't imagine having a girl like this. Gym is a great place for socializing with others, Making friends and nothing is more Satisfying than reaching a goal such as getting into shape, Gives one Motivation.<span id='postcolor'>

wow.gif  Bah... terrible... I can`t stand women that have more muscles than I do!!  

mad.gif<span id='postcolor'>

eewwwww that is UGLY.

woof woof