Sign in to follow this  
33BO11OF00

33BO11OF00's Civilian Campaign Thread

This campaign WERE only a beta version. No more missions coming to this campaign. Civilian campaign v2.0 planning in progress. Release date: After 22.03.2010. Next civilian campaign is based on NON-OFP standard island. Also that DMX police addon is to be used in this campaign.

Edited by 33BO11OF00
-

Friend,follow zulu advice,your all missions are unplayable.if you need review than i can make.

I have a question: Can somebody tell me how to clean out that faulty addon code from missions? Any advice here.

I have a question: Can somebody tell me how to clean out that faulty addon code from missions? Any advice here.

What I do is open the mission.sqm with notepad (or anything with search) and seach the file for classnames of the required addons shown. If I don't find anything I delete that from the list.

Why that faulty addon code only bugs your machines. When I try these missions packed in my computer I get NO errors here. Tell me that :confused::confused::confused:.

New info:

I got those Mig_Anim and Farm_animal errors with Sanctuarys GRAA mod. Do you have Graa mod with civilian campaign.