Sign in to follow this  
zombo

a noob question

what key do I need to press to write to all ? I cant found it

To write to all?

If you mean multiplayer communication. It's called channel switching (you want to switch to Global Channel, or side channel for just your allies), I think it was . or , key.

§22) Use descriptive thread titles

If you start a new thread, please make sure your thread title explains what you want without forcing people to read through your post first. Thread titles such as "How in the world do I...", "Need help!" or "Will we ever see..." are anything but descriptive. We do not allow these kind of titles and threads with such titles are subject to be closed.

§22) Use descriptive thread titles

If you start a new thread, please make sure your thread title explains what you want without forcing people to read through your post first. Thread titles such as "How in the world do I...", "Need help!" or "Will we ever see..." are anything but descriptive. We do not allow these kind of titles and threads with such titles are subject to be closed

sorry. will not happen again

the key to write something like in CoD 2 you use the key "T" or "Y". The chat key .

sorry. will not happen again

the key to write something like in CoD 2 you use the key "T" or "Y". The chat key .

I forgot, but pretty sure it's in the controls listings in the options.

The chat key allows you to send text and you can also via own key chat voice via VoIP (if enabled) on the selected channel. To switch channels, press "," or "." keys.

Hi all

Just to summarise press [,] or [.] keys to change channels and the [/] to chat (all bottom right of keyboard next to the shift key.) The return key sends your chat.

The Channels are the same as for VOIP default [Caps Lock] key.

You may find voice comms to be more useful.

Team Speak, VOIP and Mumble are very common on most community servers.

There is an explanation in the manual linked from this thread:

http://forums.bistudio.com/showthread.php?t=93078

You question is realy an MP question.

Kind Regards walker

Edited by walker

thanks for all help I get it and thanks for the explanation too . I am a noob in the chat system in arma . :D

Edited by zombo

Also, using the arrow keys UP + DOWN while the chat window is open will also scroll through the various channels available.

Also, using the arrow keys UP + DOWN while the chat window is open will also scroll through the various channels available.

I thought that gives you some chat-history of the current channel you're in.

I thought that gives you some chat-history of the current channel you're in.

That's page up/down