Sign in to follow this  
jasonnoguchi

SP - Operation Iron Fist series

Your Experience With My Missions Is...  

25 members have voted

1. 1. Your Experience With My Missions Is...

• 5 Stars
    • 4 Stars
    • 3 Stars
    • 2 Stars
    • Total Piece of Crap, Don't Waste Time

@TONCI, yeah, I really can't help it! hhahahaha ! It was supposed to be a simple put together in editor kind of mission but it now feels to me like I am working on a movie or something! ahahhhaha! But it probably won't feel so mega on your first play because you probably won't get to go through everything it has to offer. The mission is quite big and depending on what you decide to do, you will run into different people and different scenarios. :)

yes looking forward to this, for anyone thats noticed i have had bad internet problems the previous 2 weeks and havent been online at all, luckily enough i have an internet dongle now and able to keep up to date. I hope you enjoyed the voice acting jason, think i did a good job as my native tongue is British and it took a lot of warm ups to get the american accent down

@Archamedes, Good Job?? YOU DID AWESOME!!!! The acting is so realistic! I mean, wow! I gave you the MOST demanding lines and you ACED them! No wonder you have it in your signature!

Edited by jasonnoguchi

Just 3 more lines of voice acting and it will be all ready for release. :)

Decided against posting a spoiler on the endings and scenarios right now. Will wait til most of you have played and uncovered at least 2 endings before I make the post...hehehe

UPDATE: Oh well, while waiting for my voice recordings to come in, I might as well try my hand at adding an outro to one of the 4 endings...hhehehe

Update again: Oh well, forget the outro... can't even cook up a "simple" one within a day or two...

Edited by jasonnoguchi

in order to raise the bar on the standard of my next mission, I am recruiting 6 voice actors who will be paid USD50 for their participation in my next mission. Those of you interested and is capable of working on really tight schedules, please PM for an audition script. :)

Edited by jasonnoguchi

i hope im on the list for that lol

I was about to PM you about this, but what the heck, you are in if you are willing without audition. :)

Got bored waiting and added a 5th possible ending....hehehehe... so the mission can end in 5 different ways now covering ABSOLUTELY everything you can possibly do.

updated release as 3 Feb 12noon EST... be the first to download!!! :)

Misson renamed from "Operation Iron Fist - The Assault" to "Operation Iron Fist - FOB Alamo".

Edited by jasonnoguchi

Ok, since everyone's so supportive, I will try to add an outro for one of the 5 endings within this final 5 hours, wish me luck. :)

UPDATE: Ok , FUCK IT.... I made it so crappy its gonna ruin the feel of the game... will do a better job on my next mission and I promise that is going to be EPIC!

Edited by jasonnoguchi

Release time changed to 10:30am EST! :)

---------- Post added at 03:27 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:11 PM ----------

Operation Iron Fist - FOB ALAMO is now RELEASED!!!! :)

DOWNLOAD HERE FROM FILEFRONT!

(Please make the recommended settings outlined on the first post to prevent nasty surprises)

Please be gentle with me as this is my first ever completed mission. Yes, I have never completed making any missions prior to this one. Thank you all for your support and sorry for the waiting. There are MANY areas which I would love to make a lot better and I think I should but I will wait til I get some feedback from you guys before I do that. Some of these improvements include outro for each of the 5 endings, better coordination of some scenarios and more complete voice overs.

Hope you guys enjoy the first part of Operation Iron Fist and I promise the second part, which is now under preparation, is going to be EPIC! Yes, I am pumping in cold hard cash to engage professionals for various parts of the mission including cutscenes and custom music in order to truly produce the kind of "First Person Played Hollywood Movie" that I envision. So, its gonna be BIGGER, BETTER and of PROFESSIONAL STANDARD! Stay Tuned to Operation Iron Fist!!! :)

I will be releasing spoilers on each of the 5 endings and each of the different possible encounters after you guys uncover at least a few of them. :)

Edited by jasonnoguchi

Apparently it needs Desert USMC Units by Schnapsdrosel too. Gonna try again...

Yes, listed under required mods. :)

Wohoo gonna download it

Your voice acted roles are at the Eastern wing, remember that. hehehe. :)

Some serious havoc and carnage. :)

You have put "couple" of units there. :D

My fps was like 5 all times. It really was a slide show. Have to cool down my CPU now. :D

You really captured nicely the under attack feeling. I was running like headless chicken all around looking for cover. Suicide bombers were funny as hell. :cool:

My mission ended when the tanks breached our base. If i would have more powerful rig i definetly would try again, but with fps of 5 it isn't funny anymore.

btw. I encountered some guy near armory. He asked me to leave the base with him and i mounted the humvee but he wasn't going anywhere.

It seem that ir also need extra Units and the Desert Soldiers(I have them installed already....)

It seem that ir also need extra Units and the Desert Soldiers(I have them installed already....)

Oppps! Thanks for the reminder, its the Desert USMC needed... updated!

---------- Post added at 04:58 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:53 PM ----------

Some serious havoc and carnage.

You have put "couple" of units there.

My fps was like 5 all times. It really was a slide show. Have to cool down my CPU now. :D

You really captured nicely the under attack feeling. I was running like headless chicken all around looking for cover. Suicide bombers were funny as hell. :cool:

My mission ended when the tanks breached our base. If i would have more powerful rig i definetly would try again, but with fps of 5 it isn't funny anymore.

btw. I encountered some guy near armory. He asked me to leave the base with him and i mounted the humvee but he wasn't going anywhere.

Thanks a lot for enjoying it even though its only 5fps! :) Yeah, its really heavy, even for my system but I am very glad it did what I want it to do, which is to capture the essence of war and the feeling of war and to put players through a form of experience. :)

I am amazed you got in with James on that humvee!!! hahahha!!! Yeah, it takes serious computing power for James to figure out how to drive out of the base and away from the conflict. So if your rig is underpowered, he may just sit there and think forever. James drove me out of that shit a few times before so yeah, it actually works...hehehehe... hey, have you tried lowering VD to the recommended level? VD will kill your system and you don't need long VD for this mission.

Edited by jasonnoguchi