Sign in to follow this  
Bodie

Laser black op

anyone can tell me what the laser black op can do with his important looking piece of equipment?

thanks, thats clear

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Bodie @ April 07 2002,14:07)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">anyone can tell me what the laser black op can do with his important looking piece of equipment?<span id='postcolor'>

well...uhmmm he can carry it biggrin.gif

That's all he can do at the mo.

-The target designation don't work that well confused.gif

it works very well for me

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Shadow @ April 07 2002,15:49)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">The target designation don't work that well confused.gif<span id='postcolor'>

Works for me. What version are you running? This was fixed in one of the 1.4x patches.

Is that a disco ball or the laser target device on the OH-58? wink.gif

Sith, i dont think your lasers going to do a very good job of designating air strikes wink.gif

i would like it to be when its activated every player on the side knows about it straight away with out haveing to go laser at 3oclock before they can target it and that u can target just a spot on the ground i have been unable to so far. If it was like that it would be real use full in multi being able to desnate tanks with only a human gunna in them for your heles and planes.

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Aculaud @ April 08 2002,00:06)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Sith, i dont think your lasers going to do a very good job of designating air strikes wink.gif<span id='postcolor'>

Hah!...tell that to my targets wink.gif