Sign in to follow this  
TomHorn

Cluttered Mission List

Hi all, apologies if it's already been raised but I searched and couldn't find it.

My mission list in multiplayer is getting very cluttered (some same missions are listed several times).....where do I clear that list???

Looked in all the usual places including the cache...no joy.

Any help appreciated!

Tom

Arma2\MPMissions\ and My Documents\Arma2(or Arma2 Other Profiles\Profilename\MPMissions\

Thanks Fincuan....cleared those out several times.....still appear in list in multiplayer!

If you are refering to when you go to choose a mission to play then you should go and open up your MPMissions folder within the game's main folder. For some that is in

C:\Program Files\Bohemia Interactive\ArmA 2\MPMissions

You will have mission .pbo files in there and chances are you have various files that have the same mission name imbedded in those missions which is why you see more than 1. I recommend you clear that folder out completely and start over by adding missions.

Thanks Tom...this is really odd. I cleared out the MPMissions folder in the games main directory. Cleared the missions cache in appdata (in users) and also any reference to saved games in all folders of my documents (only one profile)....but they still appear in the available missions in the multiplayer menu!

Sledgehammer to crack a nut time? reinstall??

No Hund...standard colour

---------- Post added at 05:31 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:04 PM ----------

OK this is really bugging me now...does anyone know the location where ArmA2 stores this mission list?

You seem to have looked in the right spots, how about doing a search of your computer for files ending in .pbo, which will list addons too, but might list your missions as well...

Good luck.

Cheers guys...I'll report back if ever I find the buggers!