Sign in to follow this  
jasonnoguchi

Happy New Year and Thank You BIS!

ArmA2 is definitely the most realistic tactical shooter (hell, its the most realistic in all the games in terms of graphics...my wife keeps thinking its some kind of filmed onsite thing) that I have ever seen (other big time games have nice graphics not realistic graphics).

It is fun and extremely expandable. ArmA2 is everything and anything we want it to be and we are literally limited only by our imagination.

We may bitch about things all the time but that shows that we care about this fantastic game and care about how to make it the greatest game we ever talk about.

Here's wishing you, the BIS team, a very happy and prosperous 2010! May OA once again shock us!

ArmA2 is definitely the most realistic tactical shooter (hell, its the most realistic in all the games in terms of graphics...my wife keeps thinking its some kind of filmed onsite thing) that I have ever seen (other big time games have nice graphics not realistic graphics).

It is fun and extremely expandable. ArmA2 is everything and anything we want it to be and we are literally limited only by our imagination.

We may bitch about things all the time but that shows that we care about this fantastic game and care about how to make it the greatest game we ONLY talk about.

Here's wishing you, the BIS team, a very happy and prosperous 2010! May OA once again shock us!

Haha, this is ALL I talk about.

Best of wishes for 2010 BIS! Thank you for this unbelievably brilliant game.

Happy New Year!

Hope BIS take a little break, sit back and play their creation; would be great if they filmed a game with the whole BIS Dev crew ^^ and I wish them good luck with OA and whatever else comes in 2010.

Happy New Year! Can we count this as a full decade since OFP's release? :D

A happy new year to all employees of Bohemia Interactive and to all members of this great community.

Aye. Happy New Year to one and all. Thanks BI, (ThaBI)

*raises a glass*. Cheers.