Sign in to follow this  
Aaron Kane

I encourage everyone to download this addon...

I encourage everyone to download this addon. I believe its either available at Operation Flashpoint Editing Center or Operation Flashpoint CZ. It represents the Apache and Cobra MUCH more accuratley without destroying much game balance.

If the Hind and Hip were to undergo the same treatment as Aaronash did to the western choppers, I believe everyone would be much more attractive to the oppostie sex. Thank you for your time.

*walks off into darkness(

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Aaron Kane @ April 05 2002,04:55)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">It represents the Apache and Cobra MUCH more accuratley without destroying much game balance.<span id='postcolor'>

I agree - the weapons seem slightly more realistic, especially the damage done by the Hellfire and TOW. The cannon sounds are a lot better than the original BIS sounds and the soundpack sounds...

I think you can get it at:

http://www.uvm.edu/~efisher/

Yeah, the M230 gun on the apache has a very distinct sound, which BIS seemed to have missed...or my sound card doesn't do it justice tounge.gif

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (DeathShrimp @ April 05 2002,10:33)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE"></span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Aaron Kane @ April 05 2002,04:55)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">It represents the Apache and Cobra MUCH more accuratley without destroying much game balance.<span id='postcolor'>

I agree - the weapons seem slightly more realistic, especially the damage done by the Hellfire and TOW. The cannon sounds are a lot better than the original BIS sounds and the soundpack sounds...

I think you can get it at:

http://www.uvm.edu/~efisher/<span id='postcolor'>

/\

Aaron Ash did a 'realistic' mod for choppers too? Hey, if it's anything like his realistic MBT and IFV mods, I'm all over it. smile.gif

I recommend you download his other mods too.

i think theres a 'real hip' download and i think it includes the hind im not sure but its on operationflashpoint.cz on the aircraft pages somewhere