Sign in to follow this  
infiltrator_2k

Ultimate Realism

You're telling us ignorant people not to discuss politics when YOU repeatedly bring political issues up by saying some completely ignorant propagandistic bullshit. If you want a realistic modification, the first thing you need to do is drop your black-and-white views at the doorstep.

People, at least me, are not pissed off at your mod suggestion, just your interpretation of what a "realistic" modification would mean.

EDIT: This was directed at Infiltrator 2K, but Daniel got in before. Just to avoid any misunderstandings.

You're telling us ignorant people not to discuss politics when YOU repeatedly bring political issues up by saying some completely ignorant propagandistic bullshit. If you want a realistic modification, the first thing you need to do is drop your black-and-white views at the doorstep.

People, at least me, are not pissed off at your mod suggestion, just your interpretation of what a "realistic" modification would mean.

EDIT: This was directed at Infiltrator 2K, but Daniel got in before. Just to avoid any misunderstandings.

"propagandistic bullshit & policital issues?" You might want to look the meaning of those words up :rolleyes: I'm just stating hard indisputable facts! Please educate yourself on such matters before posting such garbage!

As for you Daniel, I see you're from the UK......... Shame on you :j:

I'm requesting this thread locked given that it's non-constructive & at risk of becoming a flaming war.

If anyone is interested a MOD based on this thread is under construction :) PM me if you wish to contribute ;)

Addon requests go here, political discussions go into the offtopic threads where such things are discussed.

Closing.