Sign in to follow this  
§nake

Slang not to term with your international friends

<span style='font-size:15pt;line-height:100%'><span style='font-family:Courier'>I</span><span style='font-family:Wingdings'><span style='color:red'>Q</span></span><span style='font-family:Courier'>NY</span></span>

It's a take on the "I LOVE NEW YORK" slogan

<span style='font-size:15pt;line-height:100%'><span style='font-family:Courier'>I</span><span style='font-family:SYMBOL'><span style='color:red'>©</span></span><span style='font-family:Courier'>NY</span></span>

I've seen this on t-shirts around, and I think it's pretty sick way of mocking September 11th.  You might as well as walk around with a t-shirt saying "I CRASH PLANES INTO BUILDINGS FOR FUN".

-=Die Alive=-

actually it could be constrewed as "I fly NY".. I.E. a kind of "no fear" thing... ya know.. not afraid to fly to NY..

shit I dunno..

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (ChickenHawk @ April 05 2002,14:48)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE"><(o)> C sū/\/\ Ţëëp$ Őħ Ä!$ 4®ŭ/\/\  БЄÅº ĦÄ\/!/\/ @  ŢЯôβĽÃš/\/\ Wi\/ /\/\@ $ŢćĊħ.

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Wobble @ April 05 2002,14:48)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">actually it could be constrewed as "I fly NY".. I.E. a kind of "no fear" thing... ya know.. not afraid to fly to NY..

shit I dunno..<span id='postcolor'>

I found the site with the I Crash into NY, it's www.TShirtHell.com  Notice that on the TShirt that the plane is actually crashing into the N... I might actually get the School Shooting Tour t-shirt, or the "YOUR FISH SMELLS LIKE PUSSY", that's pretty funny.

-=Die Alive=-

A fag is a small burning piece of wood. Hence a cigarette is a fag. Aussies, don't ever ask an American if they have a rubber. They will think that you want to screw.

There is an Aussie beer called XXXX (fourex).

The ad slogan used to be "I can feel a fourex coming on".

I heard that there is a brand of condom in the UK (?) called four X.

Hilarity ensues.

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Die Alive @ April 06 2002,02:54)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE"></span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Wobble @ April 05 2002,14:48)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">actually it could be constrewed as "I fly NY".. I.E. a kind of "no fear" thing... ya know.. not afraid to fly to NY..

shit I dunno..<span id='postcolor'>

I found the site with the I Crash into NY, it's www.TShirtHell.com  Notice that on the TShirt that the plane is actually crashing into the N...  I might actually get the School Shooting Tour t-shirt, or the "YOUR FISH SMELLS LIKE PUSSY", that's pretty funny.

-=Die Alive=-<span id='postcolor'>

My favorite:

(Although there are a lot of funny ones there for sure)

If you're already this close, why don't you just suck my ****

biggrin.gifbiggrin.gif

Prediction: Yet another fucked up kid will go on a shooting spree, and he will be wearing the School-shooting-tour tshirt and Tshirt-Hell will be closed down...

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Major Fubar @ April 05 2002,12:00)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Does anyone remember The Goodies (jeez, showing my age here). They had a brilliant sketch about hunting the haggis (as well as the deadly bagpipes spider). I think was in the one where they looked for the Loch ness Monster.<span id='postcolor'>

I do, This is the best episode of the goodies imo ( biggrin.gif ). The episodes i saw were only reruns though