Sign in to follow this  
Eviscerator

Four models im waiting to get ingame

gpmg6.jpg

p90model4.jpg

sa80model5.jpg

vectormodel.jpg

i just need someone to tell me the basic steps to getting an edited .p3d into the game, i have a rough idea but im not exactly sure, please can you help me?

any emails you want to send: evisceratorblah@hotmail.com

man, someone needs to find a way to import new models, these edited models look so icky and outta proportion " i know nothing much ya can do about it" but we could see some awsome stuff made our selfs =biggrin.gif

Those models are good but the SA80 needs to be tidied up a bit, try and get hold of some pictures because it slighly different to the one modelled. Can't help much more than that I'm afraid!

ive got the gpmg into the game, i borrowed an addon already made (filos m99) which uses the m60 .p3d which i used and i used obj2p3d to edit the p3d model, i got it in, first it was only the model then i borrowed a .cpp for an FN MAG which had an m60 as a model so i combined the two and its a pretty good gun i havent sorted the textures but here it is:

l7a12.jpg

l7a13.jpg

in fact those pictures are the wrong ones, ive had to do a little touching up so the gun grip is in the hands etc ill try uploading the latest ones....

GPMG7.jpg

i dont think i have a new inside screenshot but the beltfeed has been put under the cover thing as its not in that shot, and it got very noticeable during reload

can someone point me in the direction of an addon based on the m16_proxy.p3d as the people already making the downloads are doing something different to me to get it to work but i have no idea what, but i can work around the addons already out, and the other 3 models are all from the m16 .p3d so ill be able to get them out relatively quickly once i find an addon that uses the .p3d, unless a very skilled modeller wants to tell me what im doing wrong

right ive been making a g3sg1 while im bored/waiting for a way to get the others in the game:

g3sg1.jpg

g3sg12.jpg

couple more shots of what im doing now, the italian benelli ar 70, the next thing ill do is probably the israeli galil

ar70.jpg

ar702.jpg

right i finally got the first pic to work, im looking for help as texturing/.cpp writing for all these guns is going to be hell, ive only been modelling for a week and only had ofp for three! im going to need some help so if you want to help email me at evisceratorblah@hotmail.com this might eventually turn into a mod if i can think of a suitable story/campaign

right ive finished the galil pretty much, it looks a lot like the beretta but its the only other assault rifle in an old 80's book on guns ive got so i thought id do it:

galil1.jpg

galil2.jpg

right ill have a go at the awm as i thought the one in maddogs pack was a edited model but its just an m21, so ill have a go but im not guaranteeing it will look anywhere near the real thing....

severely in work model, this is not what im going to put out i made some mistakes but its just so you get the idea smile.gif (remember its made from an m16)

awm.jpg

right heres another one of the model im using as a rough guide for the proper one ill make, i used the pistol grip to make the hole on this version but ill use the m-16's handle for it in the proper one, as it will let me shape the gun better, ill be turning the front sights upside down and using them as the sight mountings(ill remodel them a bit) the scope will be smaller and generally more detail, any more requests for guns?

awm2.jpg

yeah i have a picture of it, but i used the stock/handgrip to make the hole which meant i couldnt fatten the actual gun bit up which is why im going to try it another way

right ive done some more on the awm, well started again :/ here it is:

awm3.jpg

im emailing fliper but its not going well sad.gif

eviscerator , i think that you're going too fast , do your addons one after one or it will be the total mess and you won't be able to finish your models

this is just while i cant get it in but...

I GOT THE P90 IN GAME

that means i can get them all in, ill go one at a time though, but you can chose what order post your most wanted here and ill do it in that order

im going to need texturers if anyone wants to help?

right this is the outside view so it doesnt look great im trying to get the inside one to work now...

p904.jpg

heres the inside view, because of the way i made it in milkshape its not on the body so ill have to do a bit of tweaking smile.gif

and if anyone wants to help me with .cpp's so it acts like a p90 please email me at evisceratorblah@hotmail.com

p905.jpg