Sign in to follow this  
caprera

Escaping in the first EW mission...

Sorry guys but i'm stuck. I'll use spoilers not to reveal anything to those starting right now even if as far as i'm concerned many of you have already finished it...

I'm stuck at the first cutscene while escaping after my Comanche has been downed by the nuclear explosion. The Spetsnaz officer halts me, but i cannot either drop my weapon or kill him. Then i discovered the machinguner behind me and i thought about closing the door and turning fast but it didn't worked...

some help ?:confused:

strange... I didn't get that situation in the first cut scene,

After nuclear explosion, I suddenly hear gun shots from a distance and then I started running like hell... no spetnaz officers etc.

I also have problems with this mission (second to be more precise).

After the nuke, I can run or fight. Whatever I chose I'm dead. I even almost got 3rd base marked on the map, still running but looks like I'm too tired. I can hear a heartbeat, the screen dims to the black time by time. Then enemy catch me and kill me :(

Edited by MaXyM

I was stuck just after that...

I escaped the soldiers u speak about but it took me some time

The last(?) or second CDF checkpoint has a little house you can go into. I went into it the first time and there is where the RUS leader came and took me. Press "G" (inventory) and drop ALL weapons. I left nades in the invent and was shot. So drop all weapons. Then sometimes you have to wait a while before it continues. Most times though it picked up right after i drop my weapons.

And please use spoiler tags. :)

strange... I didn't get that situation in the first cut scene,

After nuclear explosion, I suddenly hear gun shots from a distance and then I started running like hell... no spetnaz officers etc.

think later on when you reach the final cdf checkpoint

I finally managed it. Or maybe it was a luck...

I thing, point is to run with normal speed (not fast run). Then the soldier is not so tired.

I also have problems with this mission (second to be more precise).

After the nuke, I can run or fight. Whatever I chose I'm dead. I even almost got 3rd base marked on the map, still running but looks like I'm too tired. I can hear a heartbeat, the screen dims to the back time by time. Then enemy catch me and kill me :(

Running ACE, aren't you?

Yes.

I'm new for those things. Are those symptoms related to ACE?

Yes.

I'm new for those things. Are those symptoms related to ACE?

Yes, they are.

I would not recommend playing missions that aren't specifically designed for ACE2, with ACE2 enabled. It just causes them to go crazy.

the stamina thing is a Ace feature. I run ace aswell but maneged to get away. its a little more difficult than without ace i reckon since the AI spots you farther away and you are limited by stamina... but then they also fire alot more and alot worse.