Sign in to follow this  
Guest RKSL-Rock

RKSL - British Army Lynx AH Pack for ArmA2 Released

You know, that pic does bear a striking resembelence to me.... stick goatee on him, lose the shades. Slightly better suit...and lose the dodgy cufflinks. It could be me!

Lol yeah I was also suprised with that photo haha

Is there something up with the guns on the dual gpmg version? I placed one in the editor and gave it a SAD waypoint over some badguys and it just buzzes them then flies off. No shots fired.

Is there something up with the guns on the dual gpmg version? I placed one in the editor and gave it a SAD waypoint over some badguys and it just buzzes them then flies off. No shots fired.

Not that i know of. Have you tried setting the waypoint conditions to:

Combat mode : Open Fire, Engage at will

Speed: Normal

Behaviour : Combat

Perosnally ive never had a problem. Are you using any mods that alter the AI behaviour? eg ACE?

Only mods I am using are the RKSL ones, and the UKforces ones. Nothing as far as I know that changes AI behaviour.

If I were to spawn it with a script, are the turret positions still [0] and [1] ?

Only mods I am using are the RKSL ones, and the UKforces ones. Nothing as far as I know that changes AI behaviour.

You could try increasing the helo skill? It makes them more aware.

If I were to spawn it with a script, are the turret positions still [0] and [1] ?

It should be.