Sign in to follow this  
Eviscerator

Fn p90

ive been working on the FN P90 today, i changed it from an m16 into this:

p90model3.jpg

p90model4.jpg

im going to need help getting it and my other model (FN MAG/L7A1 gpmg) into the game please email me if you can help smile.gif

evisceratorblah@hotmail.com

lol , don't know

it look very good for a an edited demo model

but it will be difficult to texture it

this is what it looked like an hour before the nearly finished product:

oops.jpg

man, if your this good at doin models.. you can't be that bad at the rest of the required stuff... why not just build a mod.. you've already started with all these models your putting out!!

well ive only been doing this a week and only had ofp for two or three, im pretty sure i can do it but i dont know what i need to do, the tutorials arent that clear so i was wondering if some of the really good modellers here could give me a few tips or just basic instructions how to get it into the game, then all i need to do is learn how to make men learn a bit more .cpp and i probably could make a mod

heres a new model ive made, its meant to be the vector5 but it doesnt look much like it, not curvy enough

vectormodel.jpg

Somebody help this beautiful man make these weapons!!! come on folks.

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Hovmand @ April 05 2002,01:33)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE"><span style='color:RED'>Somebody help this beautiful man</span><span id='postcolor'>

LOL

I had to do it.. sorry tounge.gif

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Eviscerator @ April 04 2002,22:06)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">heres an sa80 im playing around with while im bored:

sa80model2.jpg<span id='postcolor'>

The iron sight just dont look like it's in the right position...

Get all my new stuff at here including a snapshot of a huey ive just got ingame (see other thread)

Eviscerator, im having problems with the site, it cant host files so downloads are not possible and that sux, i can only post images,

So im looking for a new host, hang on.

PS: i had to work alot the whole week, nearly no sleeping

no problem ive shoved my new stuff on the site above though, bu if you check it you'll realise i still need hosting as it doesnt look great smile.gif

RPK-74 and OC14 are suberb, but there's one problem with those two, if you look at your map when using these guns game crashes to desktop. Not sure if it's just my OFP that is messing around.