Sign in to follow this  
madbull

[R3F] Revive : A lightweight and efficient revive

{alive _x} count playableUnits == {captive _x} count playableUnits;

Thanks m8

I've recently discovered this script, and it sounds great, with the exception that the declarations to define players other than medics doesn't seem to work at all.

In fact it seems like you can't even declare named slots which will work either.

This is a really cool script but its positively useless to me if I have to be a medic for it to work.

I noticed other players having trouble as well, although for some reason the script modification in the previous page did not work for me.

Can anyone offer some insight?

-EDIT-

Never mind, I seem to have missed the fact that those have already been defined at the bottom of the file after the giant wall of text explaining it.

Basically I was reposting the exemption declaration twice, and thus it wasn't working.

This is really a fantastic script, its small, low resource consumption, and very much needed for co-op missions.

Edited by Pd3

GREAT SCRIPT .. Love it

Once i changed the iskindOf I could get eveyone to revive..

HOWEVER...

in MP missions with version 2.0 these still happen!:

1) the marker is not deleted if a player disconnects when he is dead/waiting for revive..(happens every mp mission i host).

2) your unit can be killed again after you are killed the first time and waiting for revive..(happens every mp mission i host).

3) your unit is unconscious but not damaged? you should be bloody and beat up... ( realizm?)

I am using vanilla arma 2 Free patch 1.11..

Edited by Lordprimate

Does anyone know how you would incorporate into onkilled.sqs a looping sound file to play when somebody has been incapacitated?

Either a music file or sound effect, not unlike what happens in Army of two?

i keep getting this when i get killed "Missing r3f_rev_dlg_attente_reanimaton" and i cant revive, only drag. im using Arma 2