Sign in to follow this  
Longinius

Mid east

"You may have started a flame war.Plus it's not funny when you kill civilians.But very creation.Did you get a hard on when you seen the planes hit the towers ?"

Sigh. I don't do flame wars. I was just satirizing the last post by Red Oct, which was glorifying the bombing of people. I admit I used heavy sarcasm, but that's just the way I am.

You obviously feel for the people who died in the WTC incident. Now if you only felt like that for EVERY human being killed around the world regardless of where it happens, you'd get my respect for having skills in empathy.

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Oligo @ April 10 2002,08:55)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">"You may have started a flame war.Plus it's not funny when you kill civilians.But very creation.Did you get a hard on when you seen the planes hit the towers ?"

Sigh. I don't do flame wars. I was just satirizing the last post by Red Oct, which was glorifying the bombing of people. I admit I used heavy sarcasm, but that's just the way I am.

You obviously feel for the people who died in the WTC incident. Now if you only felt like that for EVERY human being killed around the world regardless of where it happens, you'd get my respect for having skills in empathy.<span id='postcolor'>

Most of the people that die in the world don't go out like they did in sept.11.Who cares if we dropping bombs on soldiers,sure there is mistakes ,but i don't jump for joy and say down with {place country here}.But for some reason other people can't believe,understand that.

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Red Oct @ April 10 2002,01:23)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">osama_daisycutter.jpg  smile.gif<span id='postcolor'>

Well somebody seems to be jumping with joy, when people die.

"Who cares if we dropping bombs on soldiers,sure there is mistakes..."

Maybe you should care if you drop bombs on soldiers. Did you know that not all soldiers in this world have volunteered for the army they are serving in? Newsflash: Some of them were forced to join.

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Oligo @ April 10 2002,09:07)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE"></span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Red Oct @ April 10 2002,01:23)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">osama_daisycutter.jpg  smile.gif<span id='postcolor'>

Well somebody seems to be jumping with joy, when people die.

"Who cares if we dropping bombs on soldiers,sure there is mistakes..."

Maybe you should care if you drop bombs on soldiers. Did you know that not all soldiers in this world have volunteered for the army they are serving in? Newsflash: Some of them were forced to join.<span id='postcolor'>

Well i guess that their problem.Maybe they should try and fix that problem,as in vietnam war draft.The problem was fix,and probably draft will never be use again unless something big happen.

"Well i guess that their problem.Maybe they should try and fix that problem,as in vietnam war draft.The problem was fix,and probably draft will never be use again unless something big happen."

THIS is your solution to the problem? Oh yes, it's ingenious. Why haven't the leaders of these nations implemented it allready? Why oh why?

At this point I have to tell myself: "Oh come on Don Quixote, quit fighting them windmills."

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Oligo @ April 10 2002,09:24)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">"Well i guess that their problem.Maybe they should try and fix that problem,as in vietnam war draft.The problem was fix,and probably draft will never be use again unless something big happen."

THIS is your solution to the problem? Oh yes, it's ingenious. Why haven't the leaders of these nations implemented it allready? Why oh why?

At this point I have to tell myself: "Oh come on Don Quixote, quit fighting them windmills."<span id='postcolor'>

Do you know how hard it is to get people in US military these days ? They give free college,extra money for joining,and other stuff.But they still haven't had the draft since vietnam war.Maybe you should go tell your so-called leaders to stop the draft and just maybe offer more money.

"Do you know how hard it is to get people in US military these days ? They give free college,extra money for joining,and other stuff.But they still haven't had the draft since vietnam war.Maybe you should go tell your so-called leaders to stop the draft and just maybe offer more money."

Are you aware that the people drafted in those regions of the world are drafted at gunpoint?

I can agree that the skyscraper reference was a bit bad, so I modified it...

Gross weight = 312.000 Lbs.

Explosive jet fuel = 23980 gal.

Unit price for a terrorist hijacker = Cost of airline tickets

The look on their faces, when this monster slams into their defence headquarters.....

-PRICELESS-

"Do you know how hard it is to get people in US military these days ? They give free college,extra money for joining,and other stuff.But they still haven't had the draft since vietnam war.Maybe you should go tell your so-called leaders to stop the draft and just maybe offer more money."

Do you honestly think that Saddam Hussein only had volunteers in his army during Gulf War? Yeah, right, of course he had. Or could it be that most of them were men with families, forced to join the military?

"8 people killed in israel while riding in a bus..."

It seems that Israel has missed some of the terrorist they are hunting.

""8 people killed in israel while riding in a bus..."

It seems that Israel has missed some of the terrorist they are hunting."

How odd. I thought for sure that shooting up residential areas and destroying settlements would stop all opposition and end all hatred. /end sarcasm

Do you honestly think that Saddam Hussein only had volunteers in his army during Gulf War? Yeah, right, of course he had. Or could it be that most of them were men with families, forced to join the military?

Good point.

"8 people killed in israel while riding in a bus..."

It seems that Israel has missed some of the terrorist they are hunting.

Makes you wonder if israel is letting some of these suicide bombers in so the US won't get piss at them.

"Makes you wonder if israel is letting some of these suicide bombers in so the US won't get piss at them."

I wonder what kind of border arrangements they have in there. Apparently some palestinians manage to slip through. Also, how can any arab-looking fellow walk around anywhere in Israel proper without getting arrested by the police?

A small contrast to the terror bombing of the bus would be this...

A 64 year old woman is laying on her deathsbed at a hospital in Qalqilya. She was not wounded in this conflict, she was sick when it started. She has kidney failure and needs regular treatment at a hospital in Nablus. Ordinarily, this is not a problem. She is usually driven to that hospital, treated and then returned to Qalqilya. Since this all started, she hasnt gotten treatment. She is now in a coma, soon dead. IDF forces will not let her be transported to the hospital, no one may leave the area.

She is not the only case, there are more like her. Innocent people sentenced to death by Israel without a trial, without any chance of appeal.

"She is not the only case, there are more like her. Innocent people sentenced to death by Israel without a trial, without any chance of appeal. "

The standard response of IDF, U.S. or any other country in a 'war on terror' is: "If you're going to make an omelet, you got to break some eggs." Or then you can just label her 'collateral damage'.

"The standard response of IDF, U.S. or any other country in a 'war on terror' is: "If you're going to make an omelet, you got to break some eggs." Or then you can just label her 'collateral damage'."

Yeah, cause it would be so damn hard to move her to Nablus... I mean, the choppers and APC's and ambulances are all busy shooting at stuff and being stopped at roadblocks.

A 64 year old woman is laying on her deathsbed at a hospital in Qalqilya. She was not wounded in this conflict, she was sick when it started.

I don't believe that is israel fault.Because some ambulances filled with weapons and other stuff. I guess it's their own fault for not playing by the rules.Even though it could be wrong.

What do those lame palestinians think. Why this bus-bomb? For nothing! They will never keep up with the Israelis. 8 death civillians is a pretty lame score agains the Isrealian army, they scored above a hundred yesterday! [excuse my sarcasm]

Funnily enough, the Geneva convention (you know that meaningless piece of paper) lists the care of the civilian population in occupied areas as one of the responsibilities of the occupying power. It even says: "The wounded and sick, as well as the infirm, and expectant mothers, shall be the object of particular protection and respect." I think that if Israelis classify the palestinian ambulances as combat vehicles, they should care for the palestinian sick and wounded with their own machinery of medicine.

no i wont, okay?

today im going to the funerals of 15 friends of mine who are dead because we didnt want to hit civvies, so u wouldnt say:

"u r massacaring civvies, how dare u!!!!!!"

so these guys went inside.

and u still saying that.

if we didnt care about civilian casualties we would just drop some napalm or something.

dont U DARE GIVING ME THAT! mad.gif

edit: when an ambulance it transporting weapons and terrorists it cease to be an ambulance.

and YES, we do treat civvies when we can. the medics that treated our wounded in jenin treated also about 25 palestinians. but that i guess u wont hear.

"if we didnt care about civilian casualties we would just drop some napalm or something.

dont U DARE GIVING ME THAT!"

Not to be an ass, but give me a break. 10 times as many Palestinians as Israeli soldiers have died during this conflict. God knows how many civilians that yet have to be accounted for. Civilians are still dieing, in hospitals, because the IDF refuses to let them get proper aid.

I feel more sorry for innocent civilians dieing in hospitals than paid soldiers, often voulenteers, who die in service.

15 of your friends are dead for a patch of land. At least all your blood is buying land to bury the dead in. "For a hill, men would kill..."

"edit: when an ambulance it transporting weapons and terrorists it cease to be an ambulance."

Agreed. But like Oligo said, civilians STILL need to be protected and offered proper medical care. If you don't trust the Palestinian paramedics to do it then the IDF must do it themselves.

"and YES, we do treat civvies when we can. the medics that treated our wounded in jenin treated also about 25 palestinians. but that i guess u wont hear."

I am sure you do. I doubt the IDF soldiers are all monsters and evil people, medics especially. I wonder though why people in hospitals wont recieve proper treatment? Can you justify that?

funny....... most of would give it away without second thought.

i talked to one of them yesterday, he asked me if there were any bombing in the past week.

i said that there are much less threats, so he said:

"well, after we'll capture them (CAPTURE!!! and them is the terrorists) we could finally go and not come back"

they died so that there wouldnt be any bombings for a week.

so that in the end of the week we wouldnt have to use calculator to see how many civvies died.

"funny....... most of would give it away without second thought."

Sigh, maybe you should then.

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Oligo @ April 10 2002,11:29)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">"funny....... most of would give it away without second thought."

Sigh, maybe you should then.<span id='postcolor'>

Maybe it's not them.