Sign in to follow this  
TechnoTerrorist303

New PvP gametype? Maybe. "World Domination PvP Hybrid" coming soon.

Hi All

Just thought I'd post regarding a project I've been working on for several months. It's a multiplayer PvP hybrid mission based on the United Sahrani map. USMC and Russian forces start in opposing corners, capturing towns earns you points, points are used to build bases and obtain support assets like airstrikes, choppers, reinforcement troops etc. Each side has a force commander who is responsible for defining air support zones, building items at main headquarters structures and many other things. All of these features will be explained in a series of videos I am making...

Ultimately this is intended to be a very long lasting game that remains persistant on the server even if people log off. To play from start to finish would take several hours.

Here's the first :)

(linky in case the youtube tag thing isn't working)

I'd like to thank the following for their help so far:

[sBS]Mac for allowing (and assisting with) the horrible butchering of his pvp pack to suit my twisted needs

DoktaJimmy for taking the piss out of my scripts until I got them right

The a2 community for providing hints and tips when needed.

Bohemia Interactive for providing such an excellent game in the first place.

Kju for providing the CAA1 mod to everyone in general.

My Wife for not divorcing me during the development process.

More to come soon as I release feature demos. I haven't put this in the MOD section as it isn't really a mod but if anyone thinks they should move it, please feel free.

Nice one.

Edited by TechnoTerrorist303

Nice concept and video. Looks like a fun game for gaming night battles. Keep us posted bud.

Sounds great. cant wait to try this :)

Keep up the good work, we would be honored if you would consider battle.no to test this out on server !

Nice one, when can we get our hands on it? And also you should port it to Chernarus :)

Nice one, when can we get our hands on it? And also you should port it to Chernarus :)

+ 1

Looks very interesting, is it based on income like warfare?