Sign in to follow this  
Gen.Carnage

Want the rah-66 comanche?

http://www.dkm.dds.nl/ox/36.jpg

http://www.dkm.dds.nl/ox/37.jpg

http://www.dkm.dds.nl/ox/38.jpg

As you can see its not finished, but the hard part of the modelling is done.

Thought i'd share this news with ya, i know a lot of people want this helo in ofp, well, DKM-MOD is gonna make it, yust give us some time.

Oh, if you can skin.... and have spare time... don't hesitate!

Looks pretty good... will this model have the folding doors with the missle pods??

there will be fixed missile mounts on it, in other words, it will be the attack version, this picture shows the scout version.

but the missile racks will be added soon.

hey Soldier, kinda curious, what part of the military are you currently in service with??

I'm an E-4 in the Colorado National Guard

5th Battalion/ 19th Special Forces Group (Airborne)

I'm reclassing to be an Intel Analyst while I go to college, then I'm going to try to get tabbed.

My previous MOS was 11b (infantry).

sounds pretty intense...

after hs, I was lookin to join the service, possibly the marines, the physical test is not what I'm worried about.. it's the mental.. from what I hear, they really "beat on you" in there.

If a woman can make it through Marine boot (no offense ladies) so can you. Army basic is less intense and shorter. Personally, I like my unit because I get to do cool shit, and still be a civilian and make more money. Where do you live? I can give you a list of options for your area if you are interested in a National Guard unit.

do you have icq AIM, or msn by any chance?? I'm checkin the boards for your replies.. while playing OF.. so ignore my absence if I don't reply right away.

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (USSoldier11B @ April 03 2002,05:15)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">If a woman can make it through Marine boot (no offense ladies) so can you.<span id='postcolor'>

OOh, hope Avon doesn't see that! tounge.gif

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote </td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">OOh, hope Avon doesn't see that!<span id='postcolor'>

Avon is my kind of woman.

Too bad she is married.

and didn't I say no offense?

Snake my AOL identity is the same as my forum identity.

Now all we need in addition to your Comanche is the sky displayed on these pics.

Glad you've learned the art of making jpg's now smile.gif The original pics are 1.37mb each as they're actually bmp's not jpg's thus I've edited your post to make them links only smile.gif

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote </td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">You live in Colorado USSoldier?I live in Denver CO. <span id='postcolor'>

Yeah, I live in Fort Collins. smile.gif

Is it just me ? Or are the people in these forums driven, by some unknown, mysterious force to create and implement every possible helicopter ever manufactured into this game ?

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (advocatexxx @ April 04 2002,19:59)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Is it just me ?  Or are the people in these forums driven, by some unknown, mysterious force to create and implement every possible helicopter ever manufactured into this game ?<span id='postcolor'>

Yes and I can't see a problem with that smile.gif

Well ...it would be nice with a Longbow (-that can transmit locked targets to other Longbows or Apaches) tounge.gif

...and some more cars for Placebo to drive tounge.gif

preferably with insanely high topspeed...am I right, Place? wink.gif

LMAO yes more cars, more jeeps, more things to drive over Shadow with wink.gif

'alright. That does it!

Give me the Comanche with special Placebo-tracking device on biggrin.gif