Sign in to follow this  
Binkowski

Generic Army Special Forces

Alright. Fine, because of the massive "THESE GUYS DONT LOOK LIKE THOSE DOODS!" replies to this thread. No they don't look like them. I'm sorry, maybe I'm just crazy in saying that they do. Or maybe I am planning on doing them in a later release? Who knows.

Actually they are called Generic Army Special forces...and Bink said they are supposed to look a bit like the guys from MW2 he never said anywhere they are exact copies and to be honest they are exactly what he said Generic Special Forces. If you guys want to complain about getting a high quality addon for free and say that it doesn't look like the mw2 guys well then either stick to mw2 or do the reskins and configging urselves. Not saying that with even a hint of being an A hole just saying if thats what u guys really want them make em :)...its not like bink is selling these so you can't really do him for false advertising.

Don't listen to them Bink, your addons are awesome regardless and the community is lucky to have you. Keep up the great work!

As I said when I brought it up (or at least meant to say) is that they don't look like SC. I had no intention of bashing Binkowski or his addon. I personally love this addon, and just happened across the thread so looked at it, commenting that they look more like the Rangers in MW2. I'm sorry if it came across the wrong way.

I love your addons, Binkowski, and use them regularly in my missions!

It's a black spade, not a FR patch, isn't it? I didn't know FR used them... 'Course, never met a FR operator in person. Mainly talked to grunts and people in the Army. Aspiring to become a Ranger myself once I'm out of High School.

P.S. Binkowski, sorry for hijacking your thread for the purposes of MW2! Great units, regardless of if they look like the pmc ***holes!

last off topic reply lol

well actually, its ussocom. my bad

on topic - looks really great. hoping to see some true sf units with the current gear they wear in the future !

Edited by MrNothing

Hey everyone,

Not to hijack this thread.

the Mods are fantastic and i cannot thank you enough for the obvious hard work gone to providing this mod...

however i get an error when i try to play the campaign with the units installed.

the error states it cannot load the SF skins/textures from this mod ..

any help or suggestions as id really like to play with these textures installed.

thanks in advance.