Sign in to follow this  
waterinthefuel

The different difficulty levels...

In these different levels, you know, beginner, advanced, etc, what does that actually change? I play on the toughest level and even firing a single shot from a suppressed weapon at night yields me instant death if I'm within eyeshot, their first shot hits the mark every time, even if I'm behind a bush or tree. Would going down one level get me more accurate AI intelligence?

You can actually see what changes between every difficulty setting if you click on the edit tab. There are sliders for your side and the enemy side skills too. You can modify everything according to your needs.

Get in there and set the enemy skill to very low. Play around in the editor see if it works and if it doesn't fiddle around with it again.

I meant for like pre-made single player missions. I don't know how to use the mission editor or anything.

I meant for like pre-made single player missions. I don't know how to use the mission editor or anything.

Gamawa gave you the answer you want. Look and edit the difficulty options.

The edit tabs don't tell you everything. (And it's not mission editing he's talking about, but the difficulty customizing option)

Higher difficulties remove things like the auto-identify popup in the spacebar command menu, so you can't identify friend from foe except with your eyes and no more cheaply scannng through an entire forest to find a sniper.

Is there a way to get enemy units to more than 1.0?

This game is way too easy...

:)

5.0 would be good.

Go into your userprofile and put their precision up to 1.0. Play using the latest beta patch. Turn off all UI help (?). Turn on superAI.