Sign in to follow this  
domiS

AI mods, whats your combo?

There are alot of AI mods out there, and the quest for the best combo of AI mods, or "the" mod is still not discovered.. for me atleast.

- What is your combination of AI mods? and why? :)

A big thumbs up to all the modders out there making this game everlasting!

VFAI and SLX.

VFAI so that units will use found weaponry, and SLX because it adds in a whole crapload of little things that together change the battlefield dynamic substantially. You put a guy down at distance, and you're compelled to put in a few more bullets because there's a good chance he's only down, not out :)

VFAI + Zeus AI for me. SLX is bit too laggy for me on my current crappola machine. :)

I just use zeus, and zGbStick2gether mod.

Zeus for extended engagement range - very fun having firefight at a distance, and longer too. With 60141, you can shoot 'accurately' at the enemy at first few instance, then after the AI know where you are, you will instantly rapidly blind fire at the enemy, hoping to score a hit (I sometimes do). Suppressive fire in effect I guess?

zGB for the AI not running all over the place engaging and become easy pickings... They will stick together in formation (loosely) and provide a huge volume of fire... very effective :)

Oh yeah, i forgot that i always use ZGB also ofcourse. Superb action with it. I use all of it. Love the deadly rocket usage from helis. :) Makes it scary as hell.

Zeus, SLX and VFAI (for the smoke). I'll have to try ZGB, haven't heard of that one before.

Only 1 problem running SLX and VFAI together - when the enemy AI starts lobbing smoke grenades for concealment, you get the constant chorus from your squadmates of "Grenade!", it goes on and on and on...

woha, havnt tried out VFAI yet, seems like itas a must.

For now i got SLX and ZGB which i think works "ok".

Need to get rid of the SLX fire, and hopefully they fix some bugs.

Zeus is interesting, need to try that aswell!

I currently use SLX and Zeus.

ive searched all over- where can i find ZGB? or does it go by a different name?