Sign in to follow this  
Bazza072

2005 Ford Crown Victoria P71 and P72 Police Interceptors

hello.

i put the addon from arma 1 (2005 Ford Crown Victoria P71 and P72 Police Interceptors) in arma 2

in editor i can select him, but when i press on previuew he gives a error

something with officer or soldier.

can somebody help me ?

thnx.

It's for ArmA, not ArmA 2. That's why it won't work. Maybe somebody will port it over, who knows.

download CAA1... it brings everything form arma1 into arma2..... that will solve your problem

Or try to place them as empty cars, what you wrote suggest about wrong driver (a unit that did exist in arma1 but not in arma2).

Dont even bother. You need an arma2 version or if you place it in editor you wont be able to unlock the doors to get in it. Do a "search" (yes I know the excusses) and you will find a cop mission that you can play with them and the arma2 cops. I have a fixed version for arma2 (simple fix) but can not let anyone use them due to modle makers rights as the maker.

hmmm ok ok

yeah i can placed them in editor like an empty car

put i cant get in

i can only put doors open

and if i choose not a empty car then it says something is missing

something with officer_crew

Dont even bother. You need an arma2 version or if you place it in editor you wont be able to unlock the doors to get in it. Do a "search" (yes I know the excusses) and you will find a cop mission that you can play with them and the arma2 cops. I have a fixed version for arma2 (simple fix) but can not let anyone use them due to modle makers rights as the maker.

Tried contacting the maker about it?