Sign in to follow this  
webman1200

Is it possible to use a face from Razor team on your player profile?

Can you use a face from Razor team on your profile? Do you need an add-on?

There are over 100 facial combinations each with six possible camo schemes in the default game. There's two ways to access them:

1) Open your character profile with notepad or some other text editor:

C:\Users\YOURusername\Documents\ArmA 2\YOURusername.ArmA2Profile

class Identity
{
face="Face07_camo6"; [color="Red"]<< Just enter the number of camo/face you want[/color]
glasses="none";
speaker="Male04";
squad="";
pitch=0.87999994;
};

or 2) You can do it with an addon like:

http://www.armaholic.com/page.php?id=6027

Thirdup I tried that but it's not working, you can set the face this way but it's not used and reset to default when you start A2 next time.

So the only option might be the addon.

Your experience is weird Wolle, as I've been doing that for a long time now and it always works. Just don't go to the "Edit profile" part of the A2 menu. I haven't write-protected the file or anything special either.

I second Fincuan, it's working but you shouldn't go to the Profile section after that ;)

But I think what asked webman1200 was if it was possible to use faces of Sykes, Coops, Miles Robo or Scarlet for your player.

I'd say you can't because their face is special 3D and then texture is not appliable to standard head. But you can use them in editor ! :)

:d:

Guess I must make another attempt then.

Wollie,

Try editing just a player profile (not the default)

C:\Users\WindowsUserName\Documents\ArmA 2 Other Profiles\CharacterName.ArmA2Profile

Razor team faces are tied to their specific model, whereas most units use a standard head model which can be assigned a random/chosen face texture.

So the answer is no, unless you make your own addon and map Razor teams' faces to them.