Sign in to follow this  
smacker1

Question about First Aid module

I have gotten most functions working as described in the wiki, but cant seem to figure out how to get my AI to patch up and drag each other. I can heal and drag myself, but don't see the option to order one of my Ai to do it.

AI can provide first aid and heal you but they can't carry or drag you.

Sorry, I meant to say, I can heal and drag others.. but can't get the AI to heal and drag each other.

Sorry, I meant to say, I can heal and drag others.. but can't get the AI to heal and drag each other.

They should heal each other (provided you are not their commander) if you are their commander. Hit ~ 6 then look around for an action that says HEAL - So and So. That will make them heal. Like W0lle said. AI Can't drag / carry. But they can heal.

Ok, I am the commander, and only see the option for 'heal' if I'm close and then perform the heal myself on the AI. I have all three modules and have them sync'd to all of use.. myself and 4 subs.

---------- Post added at 01:17 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:02 AM ----------

Hmmm..not sure I what I was doing wrong, but I now see the option to order an AI to heal another AI. Would be nice if they could be ordered to drag to safe area first before healing. :)

They should heal each other (provided you are not their commander) if you are their commander. Hit ~ 6 then look around for an action that says HEAL - So and So. That will make them heal. Like W0lle said. AI Can't drag / carry. But they can heal.

I just wanted to add, select the medic then press 6 for action, then do as Binkowski said...

Make sure that every single unit and group which should have heal ability is linked with the respective module. That's something I still forget every here and then.

And then there's the AI with their blackouts, it happened quite often to me that I was down and they all just passed by without taking notice of me no matter how often I scream for help.

Wait, so the issue where you respawn and you can be ignored by enemy or be invincible... is gone??

Yes, but the problem now is mostly about RPT error messages (FA/AIS modules both have problem online, some client part of agony.fsm run on dedi server).

Got it.. thanks! So far, these modules are adding lots of fun and emersion to my missions :) Will the ability to order AI to drag wounded be added at some point? or is there a reason this is not available.

Edited by smacker1

If you got some scripts knowledge, i've fixed both of them to work online without any errors here.