Sign in to follow this  
BloodHound87-USMC-

1.49 server patch, where is it?

My server has been lagging very bad lately, many people told me that 1.49 fixes the netcode yet again, bck to the stable 1.46 version, so where is it, I cant find the 1.49 server patch anywhere...

If you've posted this in the General forum, there's no need to post it here too.

Also, this forum is called NEWS DISCUSSION. Your thread isn't news, or discussion.

Sorry, but it's not that hard to figure out where your post belongs.

Thanks Random, I know where this post belongs and I also know that I dont need your wise-ass advice on how to conduct myself on a forum, Ive been online gaming for 15 years when you probably were still in diapers so if you arent going to help, mind your own business..

I posted in two threads so I would increase my chances that someone would see it and answer since the General Forum is so full with new topics most of the time , sometimes a question can get lost in the clutter,If you notice, I didnt get any answers in my General Forum post but Suchey saw my question here so obviously I did the smart thing by posting under both threads. I didnt spam the entire forum so Relax.

It isnt to hard to figure out that your rude as hell though, Meanwhile I would like to thank Suchey and a couple of guys who emailed me for directing me to the FTP site that has the 1.49 Beta. Thanks Fellas.

BloodHound87[uSMC]

THEATRE OF OPERATIONS HQ

KILO 3/1; 11th MEU-SOC

RANKED  #1: OFP 1vs1; DMLEAGUE.COM

RANKED  #1: OFP 1vs1 OFPLEAGUE.COM  biggrin.gif

Posting in the wrong forum and posting in more than one forum deliberately is certainly not the right way to do things, I would also suggest you drop the attitude, Random was correct in pointing out to you what you did.

I'm frankly very surprised by your attitude Placebo, if this forum is so strict , then thats your right to dictate the rules, however Random's attitude was both very rude and insulting, I have been a respected member and big supporter of OFP and the community since the game was released. I have always helped out new players and given out much advice in the past, I have always respected other community members and I expect at least that much from people who are addressing me.

If posting a simple question in 2 threads offends you so much then I will refrain from doing so in the future, even though I didnt receive an answer under my General Forum post, perhaps I should have posted in "General" and "Troubleshooting" as this question could have fit  under those two threads.

In any case Random was completely WRONG in addressing me in such a manner and as an admin on these forums you should at least recognize his error in judgement in disrespecting another member which was far more worthy of being called into question then my posting a question in only 2 threads. I don't have an attitude, but when someone takes an insulting tone with me for no good cause, I will respond in kind.

BloodHound87[uSMC]

8Ball I'm sorry but I see no disrespect whatsoever in Random's post, he merely pointed out what you'd done wrong, there were no insults, no malice.

As for the strictness of this forum, posting in more than one forum simply to get an answer quicker instead of being patient or spending 10 minutes looking through the forum is something that irks me yes smile.gif

You have the file now, that's all that matters, hope it solves your server problem smile.gif

wow.gif7--></span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Random @ Mar. 28 2002,09wow.gif7)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Sorry, but it's not that hard to figure out where your post belongs.<span id='postcolor'>

That looks insulting to me. Seems to be questioning 8Balls intelligence. Cut and dried. It was rude. Besides I dont see "moderator" or "admin" under his name. Maybe one of those kids who were always dime droppin in school lol.

Rude it was but not crudely rude like 8ball's.

Perhaps fifteen years ago 8ball was learning the art of flaming instead of gaming.

I ran a bbs for many years and I can tell ya a good flame is worth 20 posts.

Razor

Indeed, no need to turn it into a soap opera wink.gif

He's got the file now, that's all that matters smile.gif

Closing.