Sign in to follow this  
Natemo

People to play ( Spawn as Side )

Group of people to play ( Spawn as Side ) when you die?

This way you spawn as your squad mate and it allows for more realistic battles instead of some of the crap we see on MP.

Its pretty much x amount of people get a few guys as a fire team ( AI ) and the mission may be to take a town and if you die you spawn as your squad mate so this allows for much more realisic fire fights and combat then what is avaiable in the MP servers.

Once I saw some RPG crap on MP I had to post this to see if i could get anyone that wants to play somewhat more realistically then this Battle field spawn point BS!:j:

Oh yeah I know your watching , you know who you are ;)

If I think your mission is crap will you mind if I call it crap?

Every game mode has it merits.

It is possible to change the type of respawn: http://community.bistudio.com/wiki/Description.ext#Respawn...

Most missions can be changed to respawn within existing "GROUP" or "SIDE".

However, it would probably only be practical in a private game.

Due to the nature of public multiplayer, its best to simulate this with limited revive capability and respawns that are away from the action.

I would understand your complaining if the developer was only offering limited game modes, but with ArmA2, you are able to build the exact type of game experience you want. I suggest you find people that like the same type of playing style as you do, make a feature request on a game mode that is similar to what you want, or make something better yourself. There's no need to insult somebody's else work.

Just looking for people that want to play this mode.

---------- Post added at 05:24 AM ---------- Previous post was at 05:23 AM ----------

If I think your mission is crap will you mind if I call it crap?

What are you talking about? I did not post a mission I was talking about types of missions. :rolleyes:

Well, the COOP missions I published seem to be exactly the type you're looking for. You just need to find server/people to play them on/with ;) There are also plenty of other missions made that way.

Well, the COOP missions I published seem to be exactly the type you're looking for. You just need to find server/people to play them on/with ;) There are also plenty of other missions made that way.

OT : need a listing of your missions, Galzohar :)