Mora2

What was this cereal threadż?

Also i would like to know what is:

Spamming....

Flamming....

lol

Rofmlao or smething like that....

Another thing....this has nothing to do whit the questions above:

I was playing multi in an italian sever (which btw doesn´t allow 3rd person view) and i directly saw an m113 going through a mine and blowing near a flag pole.

Inmediately after, i saw a radio message that said:

My name(Intel report):One of our comrades has been killed for being a lame.

Or something like that...can anyone explain me this...because it appeared as if it was a message written by me and i didn´t write nothing.

Thanks.

Cereal thread is the sacred cow for all spammers here. (spam being completely useless, non-topic oriented posts). It was basically a huge thread of spam that reached 17 pages at one point I know.

Flaming- berating someone for what they said or posted....generally attacking someone

lol- Lots Of Laughs

ROFMLMAO- Rolling on the floor laughing my ass off.

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Mora2 @ Mar. 27 2002,19:40)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Also i would like to know what is:

Spamming....

Flamming....

lol

Rofmlao or smething like that....<span id='postcolor'>

The "cereal thread" Was instructions on how to make a bowl of cereals.

Spamming= Posting a message for the sake of posting, without any intention of adding to a conversation or being remotely constructive....

Flaming= Name calling, being abusive, being antagonistical, errr I've run out of big words for that one wink.gif

LOL= Laugh Out Loud

ROFLMAO = Rolling On The Floor Laughing My Ass Off

I have no clue about the MP question, I don't play Opf, I just hang out here to be mean to people for no reason wink.gif

The cereal thread was the best thread ever.

Until it was deleted sad.gif

Spamming is what I do (or at least used to do) often wink.gif

Ok thanks....that lol thing was giving me a headache i thought people insulted me when i said something.... sad.gif

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Mora2 @ Mar. 27 2002,20:57)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Ok thanks....that lol thing was giving me a headache i thought people insulted me when i said something.... sad.gif<span id='postcolor'>

If you're lucky and stick around long enough....you WILL see a flame war. They are an inevitability of this forum.

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Akira @ Mar. 27 2002,20:07)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">If you're lucky and stick around long enough....you WILL see a flame war. They are an inevitability of this forum.<span id='postcolor'>

No they bloody well are not, don't talk such rubbish sad.gif

wink.gifbiggrin.gif

Thank you Placebo, I don't find spam or "hilarious" pictures valid contributions to the fourum.

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Paratrooper @ Mar. 28 2002,00:46)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">I don't find ...."hilarious" pictures valid contributions to the fourum.<span id='postcolor'>

What do you mean hilarious pictures? sure striaght pr0n & disgusting pictures but why these "hilarious" pictures?

A massive flamewar would be refreshing IMO.

Sometimes you just have to clear the air. biggrin.gif

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Damage Inc @ Mar. 27 2002,21:54)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Spamming is what I do (or at least used to do) often wink.gif<span id='postcolor'>

I have actually seen a couple of intelligent posts from you. smile.gif

Maybe your spam-for-brain is starting to evolve. wink.gif

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Sandman @ Mar. 28 2002,07:32)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">A massive flamewar would be refreshing IMO.

Sometimes you just have to clear the air.  biggrin.gif<span id='postcolor'>

Yep, a flamewar is pretty good for clearing the air. Bit like a flamethrower. Only trouble is, people get burned. Which ain't nice.

depends...but what would we flame on?

mods, yanks or.................or....mmmhh...ww2offliners?

or we just pick a new member and toast him? biggrin.gif

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Pete @ Mar. 28 2002,12:00)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">depends...but what would we flame on?

mods, yanks or.................or....mmmhh...ww2offliners?

or we just pick a new member and toast him? biggrin.gif<span id='postcolor'>

How about we flame you for suggesting that we pick on poor defenceless newbies? wink.giftounge.gifbiggrin.gif