Sign in to follow this  
Force10

This game has got it's hooks in me.....

This game is awsome i agree and i have ONLY PLAYED THE DEMO. i know it's a fail but if i like the demo and played the demo fro like 5 hours means im guna like the game right?

P.S. flying helicopters is easy once u get a hang of it, are planes easier?

That sounds amazing!!! Is ther any way to obtain player-made missions?

1. You can ask the designer to attach it to an email.

2. For the more well know missions: Search with <name of mission> for link here on the forum or scroogle(.com) it. Often missionmakers add links in their personal profile: just click on their names ....

3. Or ask while doing it on multiplayer.

4. When you joind a mulitplayer game, you have a copy of that mission in your personal AA2-folder on your PC. You can copy it into AA2/mpmissions folder and open it with LAN-Game in AA2 to play the whole mission offline. This is good for training.

5. Or check in to the websites of the big clans. They offer a broad variety of addons, mods and missions. Scroogle: <Armed Assualt 2><Clan>

Edited by Herbal Influence

Wait till you play with SOM / ACM modules on top of your own mission in editor.... you get hooked even deeper...:D

This game is awsome i agree and i have ONLY PLAYED THE DEMO. i know it's a fail but if i like the demo and played the demo fro like 5 hours means im guna like the game right?

P.S. flying helicopters is easy once u get a hang of it, are planes easier?

1) yes, yes you will

2)and yes once you practice

errrrr....no my dear friend,maybe those "whiners" love the game much more than others.The editor is not user friendly cos a noob like me can make basic stuff(put units and waypoints)but it s just the 0,001 percent of the editor power.It needs a manual for +5/10 euro.

When a 6yo can start using the editor it really can't be that un-user friendly lol

It's easy to place units, waypoints and triggers to end mission if conditions is something..... there you go a mission.

Most people can with very little effort start up editor and make a mission, but sure if you wanna make more advanced stuff you take the time to learn and the editing forum is just perfect for that ;)