Sign in to follow this  
leephilipclegg

ARMA 2 operation Arrowhead Website

Hi all

I have just seen the new website for arrowhead with details of some features and its looking hot i know theres been some little issues with arma 2 but bear with the bis team like alot now arma 2 is wining over alot of people including myself i think ofp 2 is going to struggle as arma 2 still with high graphic's look more realstic were as ofp 2 looks more like call of duty modern warfare good game but thats it a game not like arma 2 a very powerfull simulator plus how can you beat one of arma 2 very powerfull features the in game editor it take seconds to change faults on missions due to preview option were ofp 2 will be an editor outside game play or so iam awear of also if any of the bis team read this great work great simulator and i cant wait to play arrowhead next year what i would like to ask though would it be possiable to see a breach option with flashbangs example single player comes up to door option comes up breach unit opens door throws in flashbang also this option for team mate orders in action menu reason i ask i like building spec ops missions think this would be a great feature on all sides of game play

with many thanks lee

Thanks for the heads up about the new website but, Jesus H Christ! Are you in kindergarden or something? Or were taught only to speek in cell phone text speak?? HOW OLD ARE YOU?? THEY'RE CALLED PUNCTUATIONS!! Do yourself a favour and for fuck's sake, learn to use them!! If there was any evidence that facebook and twitter is bad for you, this post is it!

There needs to be a forum rule regarding the use of puncuations at least. I don't mind improper grammer as much, but you gotta have something to make long posts READABLE!

Edited by BF2_Trooper

HOW OLD ARE YOU?? THEY'RE CALLED PUNCUATIONS!!

I agree but I. Think you misspelled the.

Word. Itself.

Heh, fixed it now. But as I said, misspellings and bad grammer aren't as annoying as the complete and total lack of punctuations.

Thanks for the heads up about the new website but, Jesus H Christ! Are you in kindergarden or something? Or were taught only to speek in cell phone text speak?? HOW OLD ARE YOU?? THEY'RE CALLED PUNCTUATIONS!! Do yourself a favour and for fuck's sake, learn to use them!! If there was any evidence that facebook and twitter is bad for you, this post is it!

There needs to be a forum rule regarding the use of puncuations at least. I don't mind improper grammer as much, but you gotta have something to make long posts READABLE!

This is not an example of good punctuation.

English might not be his native, main spoken language?

And if so, i reakon he did a damn good attempt at punctuation and spelling.

I have no problem with people using poor grammar etc. on forums (I'd like everyone to write perfectly, but I'd also like world peace...) but I think full stops are pretty much required. It's very hard reading a wall of text that isn't broken up at all and I don't see how this is a language barrier.

English might not be his native, main spoken language?

And if so, i reakon he did a damn good attempt at punctuation and spelling.

Still not an excuse. If he knows how to type and spell in English, he must know how to use the damn punctuations that go with them! He didn't even put fucking PERIODS in his sentences!! What attempt are you talking about??

Even if he isnt an native English speaker, proper formating to keep sentences readable are somewhat universal.

But lets not get hung up on grammar. :)

Bad grammar, but there's no need for several pages of posts debating it! Anyway, as for what you mentioned. It wont happen with Arrowhead sorry. Its not a true sequel, its more like an expansion pack, so no absolutely revolutionary game changes, i.e breach and clear, CQC to that depth etc... Hopefully ARMA3 will provide something like that. Its a beautiful game when battles are at 50 meters or over, but when it gets too close the game's shortcomings are revealed. Still, Im far more into the longer range engagements so Im happy with it how it is.