Sign in to follow this  
Ex-RoNiN

Hahahhahahahahhahahaha

http://news.bbc.co.uk/hi....775.stm

----------

A German man suspected of murder has been cleared by police after it emerged a "corpse" in his possession was in fact a new addition to his sex doll collection.

In a case reminiscent of Alfred Hitchcock's classic film "Rear Window", a zealous neighbour called the police after seeing the man carrying what he believed was a dead body into his flat in the city of Munich.

Officers from the city police department travelled immediately to the building.

"It appears we disturbed him as he was acquainting himself with his recent purchase," spokesman Peter Reichl told BBC News Online.

The doll, he added, was of a silicone variety - giving it a more lifelike appearance than the standard blow-up toy.

Police left the man, who was "surprised and upset" by the questioning, after he showed them his collection of dolls.

He now has four.

He was offered the department's profuse apologies, Mr Reichl said. It is not clear whether the caller has also apologised for causing upset to his neighbour.

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (ChickenHawk @ Mar. 27 2002,02:51)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Hope the cops dont ever visit my place.<span id='postcolor'>

So you still have that inflatable sheep you bought from me? wink.gif

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (R. Gerschwarzenge @ Mar. 27 2002,08:41)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE"></span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (ChickenHawk @ Mar. 27 2002,02:51)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Hope the cops dont ever visit my place.<span id='postcolor'>

So you still have that inflatable sheep you bought from me?  wink.gif<span id='postcolor'>

the inflatable sheep is a really party animal biggrin.gif