Sign in to follow this  
Flightster

[AAS]Battle for Chernogorsk - 15vs15

Hi all,

Just wanted to let you all know that I took the template of my previous map (found here: http://forums.bistudio.com/showthread.php?t=86129) and made an AAS version out of it.. So there are now two version available. I used Coolbox's amazing version of AAS, and turned it into one of my own (if you can call it that).

Updates:

V1.01 now released!

Changelog:

-Switched Bravo and Charlie for better CQB;

-Unlocked objects that were not supposed to be locked

Downloads:

filefront:

- http://www.filefront.com/14555063/%5BAAS%5DBattle_For_Chernogorsk.Chernarus.pbo

Armaholic mirror:

- Battle for Chernogorsk - AAS-30

Screens:

Map:

map2o.png

Capture Sequence:

capturebm.png

Respawn Dialog:

respawn.png

Edited by Flightster

I hope BCA will add it to their server to give it a try.

The city is definitely interesting. That said many already played too death in

the other AAS missions using the same area.

The very outer zones will not work that well I think.

Will report back once played. :)

I hope BCA will add it to their server to give it a try.

The city is definitely interesting. That said many already played too death in

the other AAS missions using the same area.

The very outer zones will not work that well I think.

Will report back once played. :)

You were right about the zones, they were WAY too far away from eachother.. I switched bravo and charlie, so it actually is what it's supposed to be: Close Quarters.

Download:

filefront:

http://www.filefront.com/14555063/%5BAAS%5DBattle_For_Chernogorsk.Chernarus.pbo

interested in trying this, but not a fan of the capture point on the peninsula.

I would like to see this play out with 20+ ppl before i make a final opinion.

just looking at the screenshot of the map, Alpha and Foxtrot zones not fairly placed.

Edited by [DirTyDeeDs]-Ziggy-

I will see what people think and change it accordingly, didn't get a chance to play it with a full server myself so, even for me, it's pretty unknown at this point :)

Looks interesting and thank you very much Flightster! We´ll have a look at it.

Just for your information: You don´t really need to edit/reduce the amount of maximum players within the mission. For example we host all of the standard 50 Player-Maps but our server is limited to 32 players anyway via server.cfg. So if someone wants to host that mission with 50 players, he is still able to do it. Also keep in mind, if you run a server and have 50 players on it with another mission now switching to this one, 20 players will have to stay in the lobby and leave the server because of that limitation. Besides that we need a 50 player-Version to put your mission into the whole AAS-Mission-Pack in case you like that idea. Missions which are part of the Complete-Pack are always kept up-to-date with the latest Scripts by every new release and can still be edited to individual needs. Of course you´re allowed to do everything you like, just wanted to let you now.

Edited by BCA Cat Toaster

Didn't realise that mate, but I will keep it in mind :)

I turned it into a 30player map because I thought the setting was fairly small to hold more than that ammount, but I'll defenitly keep it the way it is for a bigger setting.

@Ziggy: Was thinking the same thing, and I will be trying that within the next couple of days (not home at the moment) :)

Yep, completely understand that. You´ll get close to an heart attack playing with 50 players on such small maps. ;-) However, all missions and templates will be updated to support 64 players for AAS-Tournament use by Armed Global Warfare.