Sign in to follow this  
Rahul

Organ donation.

Want to donate your organ to someone who need it.  

54 members have voted

1. 1. Want to donate your organ to someone who need it.

People think that when someone there relative die,than they must have all organ.if they provide it to someone than there soul will heart them.

I donated blood couple of times and thus earned blood donor badge. Nice feeling after blood donation. You might be little dizzy but then your body replenishes with freshly produced red cells and you feel good. Additionaly they give you like 10 chocolate bars at the blood station ;)

Organs? Well some people sign statements that they are going to donate certain organs after death. For example Steve Jobs from Apple recived a new liver after his moms given liver was attacked by cancer metastsis.

I think great thing is to donate bone marrow. Many children with leukemia need it desperately.

great post, I agree 100%. Just be prepared for an intense session while they get that bone marrow. I had a bone marrow biopsy and it was the only surgery/biopsy that was done while you are awak, hurt like a bugger haha.

Definatly a good thing to donate though if you can.

Rahul - thats why EVERY RELIGION IS MIND KILLER

only atheism opens you to think about others

look at Talibans - they kill for their god

look at inquisition in Europe

religious people have some non-understandable reasons to kill, die end rot

for me priests are form of slaving human minds

look at sex issue -

sex is good cause brings nice feelings, while some people call it bad

i don't understand why naked pussy cannot be shown in TV while people killing people YES

for me killing, beating, hurting is bad

kissing and sex is nice, cause hurt nobody, but gives pleasure

so why in so many religions killing is better than sex ?

why naked pussy cannot be shown in TV while dead body , violence, american movies when someone kills all around - yes :(

game is game - i love OFP and RTCW and etc.

but why the hell in culture violence is better than pleasure ? to make people beeing under anger and better soldiers to fight for "leader" ??

normal people don't need violence and killing cause life can be beautiful

sick people want take rifle and hurt other nation for their governmental and the rich interests (i don't talk about war in defence of your country, family, about defending yourself against aggression or terrorism or occupancy )

the same with organs donation "let kindey rot"

instead "let other man can walk and sightsee world around him outside hospital"

Edited by vilas

@vilas

one thing is clear taliban militant are hired man,they born and die for fight against west.one thing is clear whatever NATO do,they can never win war against Taliban without affected nations.

For them body is a thing of use.they give big reward for person who kill any western people or soldier.

I'd rather not donate any of my organs to be perfectly honest.

That's not selfish imho, i can't stand the idea of going into my grave being uncomplete.

With this we can save life of anyone.put your views?

what do you mean ? give an organ while i'm alive ? :D

after my death i have no problem with that. before someone stole me my paper pocket, i had a organ donator 's card . :cool:

---------- Post added at 05:44 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:43 PM ----------

I'd rather not donate any of my organs to be perfectly honest.

That's not selfish imho, i can't stand the idea of going into my grave being uncomplete.

it 's a piece of you still living :rolleyes:

Yep, Charon will never let you cross the Styx if you don't have your liver...

:whistle:

ch 123, thats his opinion, dont criticize him for it. In truth, many people believe that.

As for myselft though, I would want to know who i was giving a piece of myself to and then i would decide. Call me selfish or evil, but its my decision, not yours.

On A Lighter Note!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hlYCVpPo1WQ&feature=player_profilepage#

Broke the tension, didnt I? :D

ch 123, thats his opinion, dont criticize him for it. In truth, many people believe that.

It's my opinion that 2 + 2 = 5. Do you respect my opinion?

It's my opinion that 2 + 2 = 5. Do you respect my opinion?

though i dont agree with you, its your opinion.