theavonlady

OFP Addon request thread

While looking through the old OFP Photography thread, I came upon screenshots of an island described as Noe2. However it can't be Mapfact Nogova as it contains bridge connection between main island, and small northern island with airstrip (see pics). Anybody knows what is it?

@krzychuzokecia

Since sniping-jack made Noe2 for Mapfact and judging by the date on the photo post my guess is it's Mapfact Nogova V1.00.

http://ofp.gamepark.cz/index.php?showthis=6435

Hello.

Does anybody have an addon of the Type56-S1 (Chinese AK-47 copy) ?

It's heavily used by guerrillas and third world countries.. Even much more than the original.

Type56S.jpg

What a shame:( The screenshots looked so damn good to me. What will I now replace BIS resistance with?

Hi mates, some where you can download the Falklands Mod V1.0 and the Falklands v1.1 update, OFP Info links are not working.

GMC CCKW is 2.5 ton truck and a bit too old for cold war era (early 80's to be more precise). I would need 5 ton 6x6 trucks - M39 series (M54) or M809 (M813). Do you know if any Vietnam mod has them maybe?

GMC CCKW is 2.5 ton truck and a bit too old for cold war era (early 80's to be more precise). I would need 5 ton 6x6 trucks - M39 series (M54) or M809 (M813). Do you know if any Vietnam mod has them maybe?

VTE uses the GMC CCKW also. There are not many US truck addons.

I just checked Jungle Fever and it's not there either. Will have to see Unsung tomorrow if I find it on my external hdd.

Anyway, since gamepark is down, I'm looking for a couple of addons:

Cheeky Monkey's Engagement Pack

Spetsnaz Mod - Su-27 & Mine Pack

Footmunch's new Su-27

Wolfbane's new tracer script

Operation Northstar's Iltis

DAF 4442 trucks

FIA pack v.2.0 by Serial Killer

Edited by vitamin