Sign in to follow this  
Gorgi Knootewoot

Heheh, flash movie about counterstrike

Click here to visit the site

<OBJECT CLASSID="clsid:D27CDB6E-AE6D-11cf-96B8-444553540000" WIDTH=200 HEIGHT=400><PARAM NAME=MOVIE VALUE=http://bobedibop.tripod.com/badthings.swf><PARAM NAME=PLAY VALUE=TRUE><PARAM NAME=LOOP VALUE=TRUE><PARAM NAME=QUALITY VALUE=HIGH><EMBED SRC=http://bobedibop.tripod.com/badthings.swf WIDTH=200 HEIGHT=400 PLAY=TRUE LOOP=TRUE QUALITY=HIGH></EMBED></OBJECT>

U feel the same as me it seems...

CS is dying... dying not in the old way, but rotting i can say...

Now i just play a bit CS just for fun, not even better me.I prefer better me in OPF which is far richer than CS.

Even if i had started CS at the beginning(arggg near 3 years ago now with a 56k), i dont feel to be in the mood of the CS community (i hope not with his obscenity, cheater, lamer).

CS as a massiv FPS have show the worst of playing (but i aggree sometime i see very kind ppl, althought they are reducing now).

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote </td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">I tried cheating a few times, and DAMN it's funny , just ask hamster or black<span id='postcolor'>

One day i spent 20 min trying to kill a fucker who used speed cheat in cs_italy. He rushed my team with a m249 para and raped our asses when we were buying our weapons. Finaly we killed him and he disconnected.

I played once, when the opposite where all from the same clan. They used wallhack and aimbot and they all had the Magnum Warfare. Well, try and beat them then sad.gif

I hate cheaters mad.gif

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote </td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">U should try using wallhack and autoaim, damn it's amusing to shoot ppl through the wall on assault <span id='postcolor'>

No, it isn't. I never use cheats. It ruins the game, and you ruin another player's game when cheating in multi-player. I thank Grey Matter studios for their latest RTCW patch, where you can enable PunkBuster so that there can not be cheated.

YEah and everyone is snipering. The same happens with FireArms mod for HL. Your doing assautl against 5 people with barrets. THey all camp at a bridge that you need to pass. So after a while all you can do is sit in a hallway but as soon as you come out of it you get shot from 1000 meters away. That kinda ruins the experience for me.

Well, the few times i've cheated, it's only fun when the guy u just shot through the wall says: "WTF"

Cheating online simply shows a complete lack of moral character smile.gif

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Stealt Eagle @ Mar. 25 2002,14:38)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Well, the few times i've cheated, it's only fun when the guy u just shot through the wall says: "WTF"<span id='postcolor'>

You told me it was your kick ass skill that enabled you to shoot me in the head through that wall biggrin.gif . To think I was playing fair as well.

Wow. Someone who admits to being scum..er cheating.

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote </td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">U should try using wallhack and autoaim, damn it's amusing to shoot ppl through the wall on assault<span id='postcolor'>

I hope you try this and join a server that checks for cheats, and you get wonid banned.

I might sound like a prick, but I am so sick of lame ass jerks like you who think that cheating is something fun to do. Well, guess what... you're taking the fun away from everyone on that server who is there to have fun while playing fair. I've never once had the uirge to cheat. Why? Because I dont hae a pathetically weak ego that needs propping up by a high score. Sometimes I do good, and have a great score and enjoy it. Sometimes I am OWNED, and you know what? That's fun too, because I know that I am better than cheating scum.