1. 1. where do you live

• North america
    • South america
    • Europe
    • Asia
    • Other

Australia.... i mean, other. =/

Edited by bhaz

Germany (and Finland). So vote goes to Europe.

But what could really be interesting is, what is the "BIS saturation" per country, so how many sold/delivered copies per capita in each country. I've seen very strong BIS communities in FI, DE, ZA, CZ, SK and AU, so probably they would be in top ten... no?

But what could really be interesting is, what is the "BIS saturation" per country, so how many sold/delivered copies per capita in each country.

Would indeed be interesting! One problem though is that I buy my BIS games from uk (if I see them where I live I buy a backup).

Australia - the other continent. What's going on there? And people wonder why the world is becoming more and more divided. Personal interpretations.:(

germany (and finland). So vote goes to europe.

But what could really be interesting is, what is the "bis saturation" per country, so how many sold/delivered copies per capita in each country. I've seen very strong bis communities in fi, de, za, cz, sk and au, so probably they would be in top ten... No?

thats what i was trying to do! I did this to try and see if i can get some kinda selling chart