Sign in to follow this  
Njayjay

Manhattan camps?

Alright I've been in both of the zones marked red for possible camp activity, and stumbled upon several groups of enemies which triggered the "enemy camp found" radio message. This has happened like 4 or 5 times, but there are only 2 camps marked as cleared on my map. These 2 markers are located at the radio tower and the castle ruin. I haven't been able to find the other camps I supposedly "called in". Does a single camp get called in multiple times? I looked around like crazy for camps near my area whenever these get called in but I'm not finding any. Am I not looking hard enough or is this a bug or what? My version is 1.03

Edited by Njayjay

Does a single camp get called in multiple times?
It can, at the same time. Sometimes when a dialogue is interrupted by e.g. "enemy man etc" Cooper will repeat himself.

But I've never experienced that he has called it in, left, came back and reported it again. That doesn't mean it CAN happen though. ;)

There are four sentry camps to the best of my recollection. Two in the red zone N of the Marine base, the one by the radio tower, and another one the wooded hilltop N of the village where you're supposed to capture the woman agent outside of the church. I called each inand wiped out the enemy soldiers in each one, and got task completion messages for each one.

Good luck!

Don't take the weapons stash from the priest and later follow up what he says, to find those dudes at the farm, once you talk to them, they'll assist you getting rid of the camps while you take out the main base.