Sign in to follow this  
delevero

Operation Arrowhead

I really look forward to the addon as being a huge fan of arma2 and a clan player but im also very conserned that the developers work on an addon when they actually should have used the time to fix all of the bugs that were

not fixed tu to rushing the game and releasing it before it was finished..

I dont know about you the reader who read this, but if i on my work build and sold a product to someone knowing it on purpose were missing some things and being defect then i would be fired very fast.

Its really a bad call and planing to just think so lightly of things that you

are willing to publish and sell a "broken" product and then think its okay

as times goes by to fix the tons of errors in the first place.

What shock me most of all is that many of the errors found in arma2 is actually the excact same erros as arma1 had out of the box, it kind of make you wonder.

I think that there should be some kind of international "Licence" for game and software developers that so that companys that on purpose release games early or are so filled with bugs should have taken their licence away banning them from selling their software.... it would really help the consumer.

Ofcourse its okay to have a little errors in games but not hundreds of erros like arma. You can take a look at some of the errors reported here.. Some are reported many times while other are reported 1 time... but as you can see there are reported more than 4183 issues... it kind of prove to you the reader how many bugs arma 2 has...... Think about it.......

In my appinion many of these bugs listed is something you would notise if you just play the game a few times.... forexampel... taxi with the c130 and you will notise something is wrong......

It remind me of the user made ACE addon that people had released for free.. they released a beta that people could play and give suggestions. I belive that more than 100 suggestions and small bugs were found but in less than 7 days every single thing was fixed... now it kind of make you wonder why a big company with a budget of millions can not even solve 25 bugs in 30 days.....they get paid for their work.

Anyway im really looking forward to Operation Arrowhead. :bounce3:

even if it contains bugs or not.

One thing you can do is buying games only when a patch fix the bugs that worries you most. If buyers start doing this you will see a shift in the game developers and publishers attitude.

@Zipper5: Clean your hand first.

What shock me most of all is that many of the errors found in arma2 is actually the excact same erros as arma1 had out of the box, it kind of make you wonder.

I think that there should be some kind of international "Licence" for game and software developers that so that companys that on purpose release games early or are so filled with bugs should have taken their licence away banning them from selling their software.... it would really help the consumer.[\quote]

It would kill me.

I make a living with software that cost a fortune and has many bugs.

(Autodesk Flame and The foundry's Nuke)

They have some very irritating bugs, sometimes showstoppers and like Bis they work hard to fix them.

The bugs bug me but I cant live without the software so I say no to your licencing idea.

sven out

Please search, there are already topics concerning this subject.

Closing

Planck