Sign in to follow this  
Delta One Zero

Are you ever going to release the other Mlods?

As from what I can tell this is really putting a huge damper on a few mod makers I personally know who really want to create some awesome custom content, but with the lack of appropriate Mlod's they are seriously facing significant setbacks (in particular the Force Recon Assault Rifleman/Grenadier.)

I'm sure I can say that a good number of people would greatly appreciate some urgency on BIS's part to release as many Mlod's as soon as humanly possible.

Thank you very much.

Hi, I am also curious about this, as one soldier doesnt do it for me (although thanks to that i was able to convert my man/woman models to arma2), i cant wait to get my hands on a few building examples, as I study civil engineering and I have discovered a nice compatibility between the software im using to model real life buildings and oxygen :eek::yay:

If they release them, they'll release them when they see fit. Chill.

At the end of the day the sample model was just to help eveyone get their models in game, rather than give people a model to work as a base for any addons. As Binkowski says if they release them they will do it when they want and see fit to do so.

IIRC the only reason the ARMA 1 models were released was because the models had been cracked by someone...

IIRC the only reason the ARMA 1 models were released was because the models had been cracked by someone...

Yer, its sad that the community needs to force BIS's hand when its modding that makes this game, tbh its getting silly.