Sign in to follow this  
{SAS}Silentkiller

what to put on new server?

We ({SAS} Clan, www.thesasclan.co.uk) will be getting a brand spanking uber new server in the next week or so. We really enjoy playing co-op missions together, but would like to also have a PvP game going as well.

There is the AAS games, but has anyone got a favorite version of this & is there anything else like this that we could host, to me it all looks very confusingand would like some guidence.

Thanks in advance.

SK

Hi {SAS}Silentkiller

A DST CTF or a Berzerk HOLD game; both attract players you can then feed into your recruitment program. Both are short games with fast turnaround so people can drop in and out as needed and see if they like your server, for ping and community.

You can use either to start putting recruits under control of fire team leaders to get them to understand your squad/clan/community ethos and SOP. You can mix the PvP with some simple Ambush and Defend coops to get people interested in what you do.

Kind Regards walker

Why don't you try this out?

-->Devastation

It looks amazing, i'll be glad to join your server ;)

Edited by Lonestar

Devestation looks good :), I was playing on this server: http://arma2.swec.se/server/data/115971 it wqas playing aas50m v0.4 with several different maps. I liked this type od AAS but couldn't find anything about it!!

I would be very grateful if someone could point me in the direction of where to find the server files for this game type :)