Sign in to follow this  
BF2_Trooper

"All, follow ALL." WTF??

Okay, for some reason after building my 10th fireteam in SUPERPOWERS, none of my grunts would follow me directly! When I get them to regroup, I would tell them "All, follow ALL", and then just stand in one place not following where I'm going.

Press 0-0-1 to say "ready" (if I remember correctly). It's usually because you've been sent to heal at a medic or something weird like that. The command system has a couple of oddities like that.

Do you have a move order on the character you are playing?

If so, you have to use the radio and submit your own status (press 5, without any soldier selected) as ready (sorrry, forgot the number :rolleyes:). The move order should disappear and you can make your guys follow you again. If I haven't remembered the radio code correctly, just try out.

Edited by LeadCommando65

Do you have a move order on the character you are playing?

If so, you have to use the radio and submit your own status (press 5, without any soldier selected) as ready (sorrry, forgot the number :rolleyes:). The move order should disappear and you can make your guys follow you again. If I haven't remembered the radio code correctly, just try out.

Yeah, i actually did have a "move" order on me. Thx, for the info. I was starting to think this was one of those unfixable things that forces you to restart the game.

Yeah, i actually did have a "move" order on me. Thx, for the info. I was starting to think this was one of those unfixable things that forces you to restart the game.

WTH! this just resolves a problem with arma1 and arma2

I posted the same problem in the arma1 general forums and had no responce

anyway thanks for the info! :D

In programming speak what is happening is that the statement is:

"All in this group follow this group." It's a bug where the follow target is ill-defined.

tell them to move somewhere, then regroup after, that should work things out. ONCE in awhile I get the same thing, but its rare, and is fixed by what I said above.

Press 0-0-1 to say "ready" (if I remember correctly).

0-0-1 "Done"?

It clears the "all follow all" or "all follow #(any)" for me.

They dont respect you as a leader, i Can identify. Make some examples.

---------- Post added at 09:37 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:55 PM ----------

I dont follow candy asses. You get your men in order.

Any solution for getting isolated from the rest of the group when team switching back and forth? I mean, you team switch out of the group, then back to it, and boom, you no longer have your squad with you.

Any solution for getting isolated from the rest of the group when team switching back and forth? I mean, you team switch out of the group, then back to it, and boom, you no longer have your squad with you.

What?

What?

Now tell me you never had this bug... Maybe you don't team switch too much.

You keep switching from one playable character to another - all group leaders - and suddenly the men under your command, which were part of your squad, are no longer under your command and you are no longer part of any group. It happens to me all the time. If I switch characters, I know it is bound to happen, it's just a question of when.

If you don't understand what I mean, please specify what exactly.

Cheers.

You need to make examples of soliders that don't listen.

(shoot a few in the head) then they will listen

;)

You need to make examples of soliders that don't listen.

(shoot a few in the head) then they will listen

;)

Been there, done that :D.

But for now I had to reassign the rogue elements to me with some scripting :yay:.