2 - 2

SPARTA PRAGUE - FC PORTO

2 - 0

Which makes the following table:

1) Real Madrid 16 points

2) PANATHINAIKOS!!!! 8 points!!

3) Sparta Prague 6 points

4) FC Porto 4 points

WHICH MEANS PANATHINAIKOS GOES THROUGH TO THE QUARTER FINALS OF THE CHAMPIONS LEAGUE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YYYYYYYYYEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!! OOOOOLEEEEEEEEEEEEEE OLE OLE OLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

biggrin.gif  biggrin.gif  biggrin.gif  biggrin.gif

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Damage Inc @ Mar. 20 2002,22:45)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Too bad they will get their asses kicked smile.gif<span id='postcolor'>

If we can beat Arsenal, we can beat almost anyone smile.gif

Even though Arsenal played rather shite tonight.

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Tex [uSMC] @ Mar. 20 2002,22:02)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Soccer? pfft.<span id='postcolor'>

Yes Soccer, not some other crappy sport which no else plays.

hehe...

Panathinaikos only survives because it's defence is led by a dane.

I like football, basketball, and NASCAR cause there's only AMERICANS playing it, not some forigner who doesn't know how to speak english.  Baseball is getting too hispanic and hockey, half of these names I can't pronounce.  The rest of the world can keep their soccer for all I care, and I'll sleep well tonight knowing that football, basketball and NASCAR will be forigner free for years to come.

FWord

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (the F word @ Mar. 20 2002,23:55)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">I like football, basketball, and NASCAR cause there's only AMERICANS playing it, not some forigner who doesn't know how to speak english.  Baseball is getting too hispanic and hockey, half of these names I can't pronounce.  The rest of the world can keep their soccer for all I care, and I'll sleep well tonight knowing that football, basketball and NASCAR will be forigner free for years to come.

FWord<span id='postcolor'>

clever

the F word your xenophobic rantings would have worked much better if you knew how to correctly spell the word "foreigner" smile.gif

Placebo, what's going on?

The topic about the 9/11 memorial was deleted? And my question about where it was, was that deleted to?

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (placebo @ Mar. 21 2002,00:03)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">the F word your xenophobic rantings would have worked much better if you knew how to correctly spell the word "foreigner" smile.gif<span id='postcolor'>

I like the fact that he doesn't even know what football actually is biggrin.gif

Like all Americans by the way confused.gif

tounge.gif

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (the F word @ Mar. 20 2002,23:55)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">I like football, basketball, and NASCAR cause there's only AMERICANS playing it, not some forigner who doesn't know how to speak english.  Baseball is getting too hispanic and hockey, half of these names I can't pronounce.  The rest of the world can keep their soccer for all I care, and I'll sleep well tonight knowing that football, basketball and NASCAR will be forigner free for years to come.

FWord<span id='postcolor'>

This is the problem with some americans. They are too ignorant of the rest of the world as they are too aborbed into themselves.

I'm actually a follower of leeds but it is unlikely they will win any major tournoment like champions league or even just premier league (they are still a very good team though)

N.B. I would like to keep this on topic and i added some to make sure i wasn't country bashing or anything like that, and also find pretty good that i can say some & not all.

I have no problems with foreigners. I think everyone should own one lol (JUST KIDDING smile.gif )

I just dont like soccer; you see a 0-0 game as a monumental defensive struggle, I see the sheer pointlessness of life, embodied in a sport.

No wonder everyone riots afterwards lol

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Ex-RoNiN @ Mar. 20 2002,22:41)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">PANATHINAIKOS - REAL MADRID

2 - 2

SPARTA PRAGUE - FC PORTO

2 - 0

Which makes the following table:

1) Real Madrid 16 points

2) PANATHINAIKOS!!!! 8 points!!

3) Sparta Prague 6 points

4) FC Porto 4 points

WHICH MEANS PANATHINAIKOS GOES THROUGH TO THE QUARTER FINALS OF THE CHAMPIONS LEAGUE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YYYYYYYYYEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!! OOOOOLEEEEEEEEEEEEEE OLE OLE OLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

biggrin.gif  biggrin.gif  biggrin.gif  biggrin.gif<span id='postcolor'>

Now please my greek friend, give me a break! biggrin.gif Greece is realy not a soccer-nation (ooohh that hurts). Getting into the finals and winning it are realy two different worlds, belive me. Just have a look at how many times Bayern Munich reached the finals without wining it. And unlike in the Olympics, the seconds doesnt get a silver-medal. Cheer when you got that beautiful thing in your hand, not now!!!

But lets wait and see, hope this thread survives until the finals

BTW I didnt like it either that the 'neat picture' thread was deleted! I didnt find anything extremely offending besides .... aaah who cares..?

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (nordin dk @ Mar. 21 2002,12:36)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Why was it deleted, what was offending in it?<span id='postcolor'>

id like to know it too...

i think that placebo takes 9-11 very seriously (rightly so, of course)..but i think that thread had not gone too far down the sewer yet, not worth to delete imho

speaking of....eh....what, football?...boring, i agree with who ever said its a boring game.

I think if it's deleted, then there should be some kind of notification...when I tried to ask what happened, that topic was deleted too without any comment.

I don't have a problem with moderating, as long as I understand what the hell is going on.

The last thing I saw of the thread, was my own post to Wobble. What happened after that?

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Albert Schweizer @ Mar. 21 2002,12:05)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Now please my greek friend, give me a break! biggrin.gif Greece is realy not a soccer-nation (ooohh that hurts).<span id='postcolor'>

Finland 5-Greece 1 wink.gif

one world, one people bro, all of us need to suck up the pride and work together.

it may sound dumb, but its the truth.

PEACE

spidey

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (spiderman6999 @ Mar. 21 2002,15:29)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">one world, one people bro, all of us need to suck up the pride and work together.<span id='postcolor'>

Right on! That means that PANATHINAIKOS, REAL MADRID, SPARTA PRAGUE,FC PORTO, FINLAND and GREECE got 12 goals. Whoa.....impressive!

See how much better that sounds.  biggrin.gif

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Damage Inc @ Mar. 21 2002,15:47)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">As well.<span id='postcolor'>

May I quote you?