Sign in to follow this  
wiper

Language mod for 'locked' language versions

I have change the key (regedit) and i have all language but "fade" is on:mad:

22 8b 1d aa 26 e0 1b 5f

d1 fe 7d 27 6c e3 c6

Where did you buy your copy of the game from?

the game buy from friend.

why?

and i have not post my original key i have self changed in the regestry because i tested the language change, but than is fade on.

I got a similar problem. I bought the A2 + A2OA for my wife as it was offerd for 12,95€ on sprocket. I installed the games with my DVD´s but have use the deliverd DVD-keys. It is not possible to select german as respective language, even as I have replaced the languagecore.pbo´s.

Does someone have a solution on this issue? Are the supported languages locked to the DVD key (which would make absolutely no sense as it is a barrier than anythings else)?

Thanks for any suggestion on this.

greets Memphis

Yes the language lock depends on the cd key.

It's because of some selling rights, different in various countries.

I personally am really not happy with it, as I would like to play in English, but bought my copy here in Poland and can't switch to English.

I think at least there should be the possibility to switch between English and a local language.

This sometimes really is troublesome, especially when you want to describe a problem on the forum and then have to translate everything.

So I really am not happy with this limitation at all. :mad:

thanks Kroky, so I have to reinstall the games on both pc´s to give my CD key to my wifes copie cause I play this game in english anyways.

This actually something BIS should really remove again since it is more a barrier than an financial advantage on my mind.

hi guys, can someone reupload the language changer Files? i have a English version of Arma 2 and want the subtitles in german pls :) and thx to whiper

The links to filefront seem to be down. Can anyone reupload (I am looking especially for the german mod).

Thanks