Sign in to follow this  
Russtik

ARMA2 patch 1.03 creators are PIZDABOLS !

hello creators of patch 1.03 ! its more weeks left ago from date of exit patch 1.03. where is the patch? why u left many days from related data? why u dont answer of your words about of exit of patch 1.03 ?

Pizdabol is a Russian slang word for a person who lies, talks untrully shit or simply talks too much shit. Originated from the slang verb pizdit' which means to lie.

It's coming soon, this week i believe.

It's coming soon, this week i believe.

Which is where the confusion is. The facts are: Patch is in the works, it is almost done and very close to release, it could be in a week or later depending on any bugs that it introduces during testing.

Nowhere has it been stated it will be out this week but all that has been said it will be out soon.

Lets not fuel speculation as it sets expectations too high. This thread will be locked shortly as its just a usual digruntled user that can't read.

Edit: Correction http://forums.bistudio.com/showthread.php?t=82123&page=12 Posted 1/8 saying it will be out in a few days...

Edited by Thr0tt

Quote from last saturday written by ohara:

1.03 will come in few days, but we want to change way how we make patches. If it will be possible we will start beta releasses every new build. I think this will be announced soon, when we will be able to organise it.

So just a little patience.

Xeno

Hi all

And the kiddy in the back of the car says "Are we there yet?"

This patch like all others before it will be ready when it is ready.

Kind Regards walker