Sign in to follow this  
jgdj19

Evolution

Hi,

Are there any guides on how to play evolution? I used to play it in ARMA 1, when there were more options, but in ARMA 2 I can't find many of the other options.

For example, how do I add ai troops to my squad? In the old ARMA, there was a building and after a certain rank you can start adding troops by using the action menu. How do you do this in ARMA 2?

How do you add players to your squad?

Can you start side missions in arma 2 evolution?

I saw someone air drop an ammo crate. How do I do this/request this?

I saw someone call for arty. How do I do this?

In a section of the journal (not sure what section sorry) you can set your profession. Do you need do set your profession to pilot to get points for transporting troops? Are there even points awarded for transporting troops by air in arma2 evolution? Do they have to disembark form a landed helo to get points, or can they parachute from an fast flying osprey to get transport points?

Are there any other cool aspects of evolution I missed? I only recently discovered if you capture the enemy officers you get 20 points!

Any help is appreciated

the newer versions (Evo red .92 and .93) fixed the halo bug and the enemy air cover now shows but introduced a few new bugs like some side missions spawning hundreds of empty enemy vehicles.