Sign in to follow this  
Wobble

Longest thread in history starts here

placebo = moderator

moderator = *insert suitable brown-nosing line here begging mods to let this thread stay open* biggrin.gif

longest thread in history=could be.

longest thread in history = I dont think so  wink.gif

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Damage Inc @ Mar. 17 2002,11:07)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">cereal thread=ban<span id='postcolor'>

ban=deoderant

Rollon!

Black Op sticking pins in voodoo doll of placebo = Black Op is clearly out of his mind biggrin.gif

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Black Op @ Mar. 17 2002,11:25)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">this is the longest thread in history

LONGEST THREAD

smile.gif<span id='postcolor'>

wow.gif I can't believe the size of that thread. Do ALL of the posts in it just say 'spam'?

Almost smile.gif

Some of them say Placebo because yesterday we had the forum so that the word spam gets changed to Placebo for a while wink.gif

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Damage Inc @ Mar. 17 2002,11:49)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Almost smile.gif

Some of them say Placebo because yesterday we had the forum so that the word spam gets changed to Placebo for a while wink.gif<span id='postcolor'>

Is it just me, or do you have something something against Placebo?