Sign in to follow this  
Haystack15

Vehicals That Arma 2 missed out

Well Im am still waitting for the game to come out on U.S retail stores, But I have looked up almost every imformation about the game. The Vehicals that they made are sweeter than sweet tarts. I thought I say some things that they should of added into the game. (Vehicals wise)

The Russian MI-28 Havoc

The Russian SU-30

Edited by Haystack15

Avenger is in the game. BIS forgot maybe to add it to ARMA2.COM. It was a special update for facebook nerds - and they forgot to add it to the list on their ARMA2 website.

At least i think this is it.

Edited by Alex72

Avenger is in the game. BIS forgot maybe to add it to ARMA2.COM. It was a special update for facebook nerds - and they forgot to add it to the list on their ARMA2 website.

At least i think this is it.

Sorry must of not seen it in any video. they did't say and of the varients of the Humvee in the game

Im hoping for a CH-53 and LCAC and any thing that the russians have as equals.

Nothing is really ever "missed out". I've seen modders add everything from mechs to aliens to Swedish lesbian prostitues. We can't expect eveything to be in the core game.....

;)

Nothing is really ever "missed out". I've seen modders add everything from mechs to aliens to Swedish lesbian prostitues. We can't expect eveything to be in the core game.....

;)

Even a proper single player campaign?

Swedish lesbian prostitues, that selling point alone would have enticed me to buy the game.:)

m109 paladin

2s19

But they will probally be addons eventually like arma and ofp