Sign in to follow this  
eble

Formula One Ferrari F2004 by Col_Kurtz

I do run OA standalone. What do you mean I need the Chernarus civilian? Does it mean I have to assign a driver? I don't know what is Chernarus civilian! >"<

Also, how to put an empty F1?

Sorry about too many questions!

Chernarus civilian is part of Chernarus, which is part of Arma 2... you wouldn't have that with standalone OA.

To place an empty vehicle, first place a playable unit on the map (in editor) and then make sure you select Empty for Side, and Cars for Class, and then the F1... not sure if it will work at all without Arma 2, but I guess it's worth a try.

Good luck.

No problem, it's a cool addon. Just to let you know, I tried on another computer with just standalone OA and it worked if you place it empty. It seems to work just fine.

Glad you got it working, enjoy. :)

I recommend you to visit the Romello Raceway on island Lingor in few days time. Great place for F1 testing and races ;)

I recommend you to visit the Romello Raceway on island Lingor in few days time. Great place for F1 testing and races ;)

I can't wait!

EDIT -

I should have pointed out Jade Groove makes a very fine race track for now. :D

Edited by Mosh
stuff

Yeah! Top gear time!

If anyone could help with colour schemes I could get many more F1 versions up and running :)

i got one suggestion.... make it go faster

using it on fallujah is a trip but it needs more speed, 145 is way too slow, it needs a 300ish high speed imo