Sign in to follow this  
Rob

The [x]

rrrrrrriiigggghtttttt?confused.gif?confused.gif??

i was going to say earlier when i saw you talking about the w word i thought it was forbidden... lol i guess it was....

I always had a thing for banning people who contravene forum rules, one being warez/crack stuff, another being spamming smile.gif

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (nordin dk @ Mar. 16 2002,00:57)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Have mercy, I'm drunk smile.gif<span id='postcolor'>

Hmm you have a good standard of spelling and punctuation for a drunken man, but then I'm semi drunk on the road to be really drunk but I feel that I should stop, as I do not want a headache in the morning.

Well I'm not rolling-around-in-my-own-puke kinda drunk, more like ready-to-utilise-stupid-pick-up-lines drunk biggrin.gif

MAN YOU GUYS ARE TERRIBLE WHEN IT COMES TO SPAM! YOU SHOULD BE ASHAMED OF YOURSELVES! mad.gif

KNSENspamDSGLDSG biggrin.gif

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Rob @ Mar. 16 2002,12:15)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">MAN YOU GUYS ARE TERRIBLE WHEN IT COMES TO SPAM! YOU SHOULD BE ASHAMED OF YOURSELVES!  mad.gif

KNSENspamDSGLDSG  biggrin.gif<span id='postcolor'>

naa we never spam ever apart from this forum:

Spam forum

I JUST MADE A LONG FUCKING POST AND THE STUPID FUCKING FORUM DIED FOR 2 SECONDS AND I LOST THE ENTIRE FUCKINGTHING!!!

SON OFF A BITCH!!!!

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Hilandor @ Mar. 15 2002,14:03)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">....blows the psx2 out window.<span id='postcolor'>

while your at it....

*lays c4 next to x-box*

*second_draw runs like hell*

*c4 detonates and vapourises x-box*

viva la PC !